WHO ON THIS 2011 FB TEAM STEPS UP AND LEAD THE WAY? | The Boneyard

WHO ON THIS 2011 FB TEAM STEPS UP AND LEAD THE WAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WITH ALL BEING SAID ON THIS BLOG, BOTTOM LINE WE CAN ALL LOOK AT
HCPP AND SAY HE'S NOT FIT FOR THE JOB. NO ONE ON THIS TEAM HAS TAKING
CHARGE AS A LEADER, AND OTHERS WILL FOLLOW APPROACH! WHO'S IT GONNA
BE????????????????????????? KEMBA' TURNED THINGS AROUND ON A STRUGGLING BBALL
TEAM, NOT CALHOUN. OTHERS FOLLOWED HIS LEADERSHIP. STOP POINTING FINGERS
I HOPE THE PLAYERS READ THIS, WE LACK LEADERSHIP! WERE 0-1 IN LEAGUE PLAY
LETS BEAT A GOOD SOUTH FLORIDA TEAM 1ST!!

Reaction Score
I think you're a bit misguided on this one fella....listen,

there are very high quality people on this team (as there were last year and all years) and I think the leaders we've got this time around are actually a little better than before. That's different than saying somebody's character is better or worse, I think that leadership qualities among this team is the LAST thing that's lacking.

What's lacking in getting us to 2-4 is any sort of consistency, for any length of time, and the reasons are simple.

New coaches, new schemes, new players. Three QB's playing, really means you have no QB, but we sorted that out as best we could, and as somebody else has pointed out around here, going with McEntee, there's nothing that says we want to win games now, every week, more clear.

Freshmen everywhere in the lineup, guys with little to no playing experience all over.

We need to regroup, put together the best week of practice so far, and build on what we were able to do on the road at West Virginia for a good portion of that game, and turn it into 4 quarters at home.

As I said last week, the pieces are all there, we just need to put the whole picture together. We did have the picture together for a good amount of time Saturday.

This coming Saturday, we need to keep it together for the full 60 from opening whistle to final.

Reaction Score
I think you're a bit misguided on this one fella....listen,

there are very high quality people on this team (as there were last year and all years) and I think the leaders we've got this time around are actually a little better than before. That's different than saying somebody's character is better or worse, I think that leadership qualities among this team is the LAST thing that's lacking.

You have absolutely no backup with which to make this statement. What makes this teams leaders better than last years leadership, other than you wanting that to be so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom