• Lasan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyler

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shabazz, boat, nolan, brimah, giffey, dd, omar all played pretty good but who didnt help their cause the most for demanding minutes?

Reaction Score
baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Reaction Score
2 for tyler 1 for kentan...i think olander better step it up or he might lose his starting spot? Anyone agree?

Reaction Score
Kentan gets two votes now...im using an ipad and cant pull up the box score from cbs, it requires flash. Anyone have a non flash box score? I didnt notice kentan at all as well.

Reaction Score
Goodness you are a buffoon.

I think that I'll start a poll about who's the biggest cock shiner on this board. You might lock down places 1-4.

What is your deal man? Are you unhappy at home, wife or partner leave you recently, job loss, mental defective, what it has to be something. Clue us in so we have some sympathy and will be able to tolerate these inane posts.

Reaction Score
Goodness you are a buffoon.

I think that I'll start a poll about who's the biggest rooster shiner on this board. You might lock down places 1-4.

What is your deal man? Are you unhappy at home, wife or partner leave you recently, job loss, mental defective, what it has to be something. Clue us in so we have some sympathy and will be able to tolerate these inane posts.
Hang me for trying to bring up a conversation i thought would incite reasonable arguments in regards to my thread titles question? Am i missing something, Did everyone play well? Are we going to play 11 deep and everyone will have the 200 minutes split evenly?

Reaction Score
You know, last time we hung a poster with the surname "Oklahoma" the team really went places.

Who has the rope?
Lol if figurative terms result in deja vu then sign me up. If speaking literally urself lol

Reaction Score
How about asking "who surprised you tonight and who will take major minutes?" You would have inevitably gotten the discussion you wanted but it would have been received better. We don't piss on our players too much in this forum. We like them all and want them all to succeed.

Try asking who did really well and you'll find out who others perceive didn't so as well without being so negative.

In answer to your question, All the newcomers looked pretty good and will get some run. A couple of the old guard will see diminished minutes. Brimah and Facey will play plenty. Samuel is ready to play but he has 3 good guards and Kromah to stand behind, so I'm not sure how he'll be used.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
How about asking "who surprised you tonight and who will take major minutes?" You would have inevitably gotten the discussion you wanted but it would have been received better. We don't piss on our players too much in this forum. We like them all and want them all to succeed.

Try asking who did really well and you'll find out who others perceive didn't so as well without being so negative.

In answer to your question, All the newcomers looked pretty good and will get some run. A couple of the old guard will see diminished minutes. Brimah and Facey will play plenty. Samuel is ready to play but he has 3 good guards and Kromah to stand behind, so I'm not sure how he'll be used.
Correction. There is a lot of p*ssing by this board on players. It just rarely happens when things are looking really great. First loss and everyone will be ready to have the water flowing. The problem with Oklahoma is he is too far ahead of the curve.

Me thinks part of his rants last evening are the result of the Red Sox winning the world series. He's a Yankee fan!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Correction. There is a lot of p*ssing by this board on players. It just rarely happens when things are looking really great. First loss and everyone will be ready to have the water flowing. The problem with Oklahoma is he is too far ahead of the curve.

Me thinks part of his rants last evening are the result of the Red Sox winning the world series. He's a Yankee fan!

Hey, I'm a Yankee fan (the curse of Danny Cater lives), but this thread is enough to annoy Pope Francis. Geez, Okie, not only is it just one exhibition game, but the negative slant is the pits. It follows the negative thread you started on Omar, which is fresh in everyone's minds. Looking at the half empty side too often makes us think you are just a negative nellie.

I agree the board gets down on players, but one game, an exhibition at that, just isn't the place to start the discussion.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hey, I'm a Yankee fan (the curse of Danny Cater lives), but this thread is enough to annoy Pope Francis. Geez, Okie, not only is it just one exhibition game, but the negative slant is the pits.
I'm not excusing him. Just explaining why he was more obnoxious last evening then prior. Of course he is trending in a way that the Sox win may have nothing to do with his posts.

Reaction Score
Am i missing something

- an IQ over 80
- a basic understanding of statistics
- general knowledge of basketball
- grammar classes growing up

Those are just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online