who looses the scholarship to Drummond now? | The Boneyard

who looses the scholarship to Drummond now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since we have none to give, and school starts soon, someone has to loose it..... who will it be?!

Reaction Score
CBS Sports is reporting that Drummond may pay his own way and join the team as a walk-on.

Reaction Score
what a freaking champ, if thats true.... we are are in store for great things for many years to come

Reaction Score
whats the full list of scholarship players? I think Wolf can be good eventually, but hes the first person I thought of when I heard this

Reaction Score
i'm sure JC and uconn have this already figured out...maybe he applies for financial aid ? Pays his own way...maybe Olande gives ups schollie and pays in state...they will figure it out...

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Word is JC is sitting down with all the players tomorrow and they're drawing sticks to see who has to give up their scholly.

Reaction Score
Possibility of burning them over a short window makes sense..as does Drummond maybe paying his own way because he is a CT kid who gets the in-state tuition. Clearly both sides have put all of their ducks in a row though..as careful as Drummond as been he wouldn't have made this announcement if plans werent in place on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom