Who Knew: Records UConn Alums In WNBA | The Boneyard

Who Knew: Records UConn Alums In WNBA

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Record 17 UConn alums make WNBA rosters

"It is not just a case of quantity. The WNBA released results of a survey of the league’s general managers on Wednesday with Moore the preseason pick to be the league’s most valuable player and the best forward. Bird was the winner of being the player the best at making her teammates better, being the best leader, having the highest basketball IQ and is tied for being the top passer. Taurasi was selected as the top guard and tied for being the best pure shooter, Charles was picked as the best finisher and having the best post moves, Hayes shared the honor of being the most underrated. Moore, Taurasi and Bird were the top three finishers in the category of which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line while Stewart was named the player that GMs would sign if starting a franchise."

:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Actually, VaMike23 and I knew. ;)

We discussed it yesterday.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
"Moore, Taurasi and Bird were the top three finishers in the category of which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line." Actually, they were the ONLY three chosen by the 12 GMs.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
"Moore, Taurasi and Bird were the top three finishers in the category of which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line." Actually, they were the ONLY three chosen by the 12 GMs.

for convenience.

Which player would you want taking a shot with the game on the line?
1. Maya Moore = 58%
2. Diana Taurasi = 33%
3. Sue Bird = 8%

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I wonder if Candace Parker has any issues with this and would she blame Geno for this? :rolleyes:
20oxw3.gif

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I must say, this is an awesome tweet:

Great image. Props for the creator but putting DT and Sue in the back with no ball in hand?? Come on. :confused:

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Great image. Props for the creator but putting DT and Sue in the back with no ball in hand?? Come on. :confused:
Makes sense to me. They always pass off and make teammates better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom