Who jumped center for us today? | The Boneyard

Who jumped center for us today?

Reaction Score
CBS was so busy talking that they did not show the jump.

Thank you.

Reaction Score
Pheesa
Yup
1F7EAB09-C12C-48D9-97AB-7AC02344A281.jpeg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
By the end of the season Geno just may do that.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Worst announcing team ever. Add to that the game playing while the first set of commercials were running.

Low cost, low class operation.

Betcha that they wouldn't do that to Notre Dame. Head bang

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Worst announcing team ever. Add to that the game playing while the first set of commercials were running.

Low cost, low class operation.

Betcha that they wouldn't do that to Notre Dame. Head bang
If they truly are low cost and low class they would.

Reaction Score
I don't know who had the tipoff and i din't know who was committing the fouls most of the time because they were prattling on about everything else except the game. I like to hear what is actually happening in the game instead of all the side show info.

Reaction Score
I don't know who had the tipoff and i din't know who was committing the fouls most of the time because they were prattling on about everything else except the game. I like to hear what is actually happening in the game instead of all the side show info.

I lost count how many times Debbie Antonelli mentioned "the Barnstormers" (Ohio St graduate Transfers). :eek:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I lost count how many times Debbie Antonelli mentioned "the Barnstormers" (Ohio St graduate Transfers). :eek:

and then DA mentioned a NCAA practice that the school is responsible for last season summer school expenses that a student athlete may be needed prior to graduation and she was against this. :confused:

Does this make sense to anyone? Is it not a good idea to help students get their degree? Am I missing or misunderstanding something?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
and then DA mentioned a NCAA practice that the school is responsible for last season summer school expenses that a student athlete may be needed prior to graduation and she was against this. :confused:

Does this make sense to anyone? Is it not a good idea to help students get their degree? Am I missing or misunderstanding something?
Misunderstanding. What is starting to happen is the players will take summer classes and end up graduating after 3 years. Then transfer to another school for Grad School and their final year of eligibility. By paying for their summer classes, the colleges are making it easier for the players to transfer out and not miss any time. The colleges pay for 4 years of schooling for the player and then only get 3 years of playing time from them.

Reaction Score
I think the graduate transfer situation is a little out of hand but in some ways schools do it to themselves. These top ranked players at D1 schools are expected to be on campus ASAP and while it isn’t “practice” schools have year around work out expectations plus courses. An accelerated class schedule for a solid student will result in graduation after 3 years in some cases. What is odd to me now is transferring for a final year of eligibility is almost expected. I don’t think this was that common even though players were still graduating and sticking around for masters degrees. It’s an off trend to me for sure.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Misunderstanding. What is starting to happen is the players will take summer classes and end up graduating after 3 years. Then transfer to another school for Grad School and their final year of eligibility. By paying for their summer classes, the colleges are making it easier for the players to transfer out and not miss any time. The colleges pay for 4 years of schooling for the player and then only get 3 years of playing time from them.

Oh I see. Thanks.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I was counting each one. When I got to two, I quit counting and entered too many on the scoring sheet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom