Who is Top Dawg on UConn Twitter? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is Top Dawg on UConn Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Do we like Meta all of a sudden?

Nah, but at this point most are rooting for the rabbit, not any of the dogs in the race. If the rabbit can't win, let's watch the dogs trip each other before the finish line.

My money is on Musk crying uncle, and selling majority stake to Dorsey. Until then, Zuck has the best hand.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I have a ton of money on Zuck. Gonna choke out Musk.

Zuck will have a team of MMA trainers and dietitians and spend 4+ hours a day preparing.

Musk ... won't.

It won't happen because at some point Musk will accept the truth of what I just wrote.

Reaction Score
Nah, but at this point most are rooting for the rabbit, not any of the dogs in the race. If the rabbit can't win, let's watch the dogs trip each other before the finish line.

My money is on Musk crying uncle, and selling majority stake to Dorsey. Until then, Zuck has the best hand.
Yup, though he might be super stubborn about it and end up offloading it to Yahoo in five years for like $25 million.

There is probably one person on this planet who would make me root for Zuck in this thing. And, well, here we are. They just announced 70 million sign-ups and it's by far the fastest growing app of all-time. This ain't Mastodon or Bluesky.

It speaks to my information addiction that I keep refreshing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom