Who Is This? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who Is This?

Reaction Score
Watching this video, I noticed that Paige spaces her feet wide on the jump. I don't think Azzi or Caroline do this, but I think Ash does. I can't remember how Caitlin spaced her feet.

I'd think feet together means you're focused on a set-shot, and feet apart means you're focused on a jump-shot. In other words, if you focus on the jump, this means you have great hand strength and don't need to supplement the shot from your legs. The odd thing is Azzi has really strong hands and arms, and generally shoots from the top of her jump, which suggests she doesn't need her legs to supplement her handstrength.

Reaction Score
Like DT or Caitlyn taking lots of shots isn't selfish. If one player can't defend you - score. When the other team sends help give it to your teammates and they score. If you have a high shooting percentage nobody will be upset when you shoot. Great players draw the focus on them and great teammates put themselves in position to take advantage of the attention the star player gets. This is a chess match.
Agreed! Everyone else will be playing checkers this year when the Huskies are healthy, and Paige is whipping the ball around at FULL Speed ahead!:cool::):cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom