Who is this year's Kemba Walker? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is this year's Kemba Walker?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if Ball had a Bazz-esque (2014) run, which if not for Kemba would be pretty close to the gold standard, tournament takeover.

Doing what Kemba did is damn near impossible.

Reaction Score
Russ Smith in the championship season was probably closest to Kemba's level, besides Shabazz, especially in the tournament

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Every teams main objective in the 2011 tourney was plain to see: Stop Kemba Walker. No one could do it though

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So the real question is this. Which players do you recall, who were so singularly brilliant that they carried their team to a title?

The first one I can remember is Danny Manning. Carmelo Anthony is another. Kemba. Maybe Shabazz, but it's marginal. Who else? Is there anything like that this year? I doubt it really.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
So the real question is this. Which players do you recall, who were so singularly brilliant that they carried their team to a title?

The first one I can remember is Danny Manning. Carmelo Anthony is another. Kemba. Maybe Shabazz, but it's marginal. Who else? Is there anything like that this year? I doubt it really.

That was my point earlier as well. In the last 30 years, you could probably say 2 runs were in the same league, but even when you get to that point in the discussion, they don't truly compare to Kemba.

Making a run and leading your team single handedly to a chip happens every so often. Doing what Kemba did almost never has happened.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom