Who is the key UConn player in the 4 titles who is almost never talked about? | The Boneyard

Who is the key UConn player in the 4 titles who is almost never talked about?

Reaction Score
Just realized today that there's one player who I almost never see discussed on this board. A player who was a key to one of the four championships. Occasionally people will mention Jake Voskuhl, Josh Boone, Tyler Olander or Niels Giffey here, but the player I'm thinking of -- who is almost never mentioned -- was a bigger contributor to a championship than these 4.

Why don't we talk about him?

Who am I thinking of?

Reaction Score
Need more that that…you mean bigger contributor during the season, tournament run or championship game?

Reaction Score
Just realized today that there's one player who I almost never see discussed on this board. A player who was a key to one of the four championships. Occasionally people will mention Jake Voskuhl, Josh Boone, Tyler Olander or Niels Giffey here, but the player I'm thinking of -- who is almost never mentioned -- was a bigger contributor to a championship than these 4.

Why don't we talk about him?

Who am I thinking of?
Olander only seems to get mentioned when the board is talking about Boeheim.

DeAndre Daniels seems like the least talked about really good/great player who was huge in a championship run.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Phil made the breakaway basket that ruined Calipari's, "Don't foul them" strategy and broke Squid's heart. Except, I looked it up, and box score says he didn't score.

Oh well, I'm not going to delete my mistake.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Well it can’t be someone super obvious. And I’d call the 7th man of the team a difference maker tbh.
I thought the criterion was "is almost never mentioned," and I only added "difference maker" because it was a phrase KO tagged him with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom