Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) ELITE 8!!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is the biggest BY Math geek (tournament style) ELITE 8!!!!!

Who is a bigger Boneyard Math Geek (choose 1 out of each seeding pair) ELITE 8!

• 1 Auror vs.

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • 8 justbrewitman

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 4 Davehuskiesfan vs.

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • 12 HobokenHusky

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • 2 BfieldHusky vs.

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • 7 Husky429

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • 3 Navery12 vs.

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • 6 HeyAdrien

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Shouldn't be a problem since I'd only have to do one.
Bold prediction there. Oral Roberts is good, but are they that good? We should be so lucky...

Though, they are, statistically speaking about as good as NC State, who beat Duke by 20+ earlier this year...

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
@August_West
8½ hours have passed since the 8-hour poll opened. Are things on task?
I’m standing at the counter at Lowe’s right now trying to give them 30000 dollars for a cabinet order and 2100 for a deposit on counters for a kitchen remodel at new house and for some reason they can’t take our money properly.

Never again. Been a clusterf

Get this, I tried to give them a Lowe’s business credit card. Lowe’s doesn’t take Lowe’s business credit cards. Seriously.

Anyway when I get home final four is coming

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I’m standing at the counter at Lowe’s right now trying to give them 30000 dollars for a cabinet order and 2100 for a deposit on counters for a kitchen remodel at new house and for some reason they can’t take our money properly.

Get this, I tried to give them a Lowe’s business credit card. Lowe’s doesn’t take Lowe’s business credit cards. Seriously.

I feel your pain. I'm being ghosted by my bank after being "approved" for a very good rate on a $50K bump on our credit line.

Just spent half of that last week on siding under assumption we were closing this week.

Reaction Score
I misread the title as meth geek and wondered why Clifspliffy wasn't in the running.
This deserves a million likes. I literally spit out my drink.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Beyond the Wow...

Wherever my edges have been rough in your direction today, I've got my own back story, but still offer apologies. I'm wrapped up in wanting this tournament to set up and play out well. It's stressful not to be certain already that UConn can't possibly win.

As to Lowe's, my 5-8 not-yet-fully-settled hellish weeks navigating Google Store's worst ever 'Customer Support' process for the Warranty repai-into-replacement of a Pixel phone that just up-and-died one day makes it possible for me to believe that Lowe's would not accept a Lowe's business credit card. On the surface, that makes no sense and can't be right. But I do believe you.

It's one thing that we currently have no Red thumb or Angry face or Sad-looking face that was somehow also called "Dislike," but just the bare bones of your post sent me to a different social media site to grab a screenshot of something that seemed dumb on all fours when first introduced and now makes increasingly more sense...
Screenshot_20230315-193010.png

Last edited:

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Bracketss are done we have a FF coming up! Congrats to the winners!

Heres the preview

View attachment 85160
LOL I was just thinking this. Now we can put to bed what would have been an AFL/NFL scenario. You still seeded wrong as DaveHuskiesfan is the VCU of this Final Four.

P.S. The second semifinal is the de-facto championship.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
LOL I was just thinking this. Now we can put to bed what would have been an AFL/NFL scenario. You still seeded wrong as DaveHuskiesfan is the VCU of this Final Four.

P.S. The second semifinal is the de-facto championship.
I didnt seed. CTBasketball is the committee

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score

I ordered a zero turn mower from HD to be delivered…well, last Friday. Turns out the company contracted to deliver this oversized item…doesn’t have a trailer big enough to deliver an oversized item. Everyone’s kinda looking at each other like “what now?”.

Anyway, back to the geeks…

Reaction Score
Auror is looking strong in his run
LMFAO at this tournament. August_West, the only way to play this is round by round which is what most people do when they fill out the brackets for the NCAAT. In reality, I would treat auror like 1996 Kentucky, 1999 Duke, 1999 UConn, 2004 UConn, and 2012 Kentucky, which means I would write his name, like those teams, in each round all the way to the championship before looking at the other games, LOL.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom