Who is gonna be Diaco's first big Recruit? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who is gonna be Diaco's first big Recruit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, I'm just enjoying the "honeymoon" period with Diaco and daring to dream about the possibilities. The reality may be that it is too deep into the recruiting year to make any waves with "immediate-impact" players, but I suppose you never know...

Reaction Score
I read on the Notre Dame board that they have a few graduating RS Juniors who they are speculating may transfer for playing time elsewhere. The posters there were speculating that Diaco could possibly bring a few here.
That would be huge and would have an immediate impact IMO.

Reaction Score
maybe Elisha Shaw DT out of GA would be nice too lol #186 6-6 295 sounds like a nice stop gap for the 3-4.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I would even love to try to flip Connor Dintino from Wallingford (#2 player from CT) out of his commitment to Pitt. GDL was his original recruiter. I'm sure BD could give a better sales pitch on UConn than his recruiting predecessor...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/connecticut/football/recruiting/player-Connor-Dintino-141994
That would be nice or strachan ilb from bc, I saw a DT from KY 350 pounds had ND offer, I think Elam was his name, big kid maybe Diaco was his recruiter I have no idea, but this is fantasy right.

Reaction Score
I would bet that Diaco pulls in one or two kids who were secondary Notre Dame options. But definitely I expect a few solid recruits to be in our house as a result of this hire.

Reaction Score
Okay you two have begun to take a magical ride w/ some of these "flips"...
I agree that it's going to be an in-state kid. I think it's going to be Wilkins who goes to the same school as McAlister, and as of right now Palazzolo is high on BC. Let's see what Diaco can do to get Uconn high on his list.

Oh well... Damn Jesuits!!! :rolleyes:

MikePucciNHR3:56pm via Web
Fairfield Prep junior DT Anthony Palazzolo has given a verbal commitment to play at Boston College. #cthsfb

Reaction Score

Fairfield Prep junior DT Anthony Palazzolo has given a verbal commitment to play at Boston College. #cthsfb
Medic...key word here is "verbal commitment"...Coach D has some time to see if he can change his mind.

Reaction Score

Just a hunch, but I'd guess that Dazzler turned up the heat on Palazzolo...knowing full well that if he gave him more time to consider Diaco and UConn, that BCU just might lose him.

Reaction Score
If Palazzolo is too stupid to make the right choice to play for us, let him rot in Boston. He is dead to CT and dead to me.

Reaction Score
Guys it is just a verbal...Coach D will make his pitch

Reaction Score
It probably won't be anyone significant, I'm hoping for some ND transfers, we need all of the help we can get

Reaction Score
I doubt it will be Palazzolo, when was the last time a catholic school kid from CT chose us over BC. The high schools push their kids to go to catholic colleges. And no, i don't count transfers like Stewart or Boyle who picked BC originally.

Reaction Score
Is this great or what?! Njoku leaves us off of his final 3/4 schools last Friday and yet HC Diaco manages to schedule a personal visit with him on the first day possible!

Watch, I have a feeling Diaco will sway him to come to Uconn. Plus, David goes to the same high school Diaco went as a kid.

Reaction Score
If Palazzolo is too stupid to make the right choice to play for us, let him rot in Boston. He is dead to CT and dead to me.
Way to piss off his family, friends and all of Fairfield County and other people on the BY. Chill, we are talking about HS seniors making decisions. You win some you lose some.

Reaction Score
Is this great or what?! Njoku leaves us off of his final 3/4 schools last Friday and yet HC Diaco manages to schedule a personal visit with him on the first day possible!
They live in the same neighborhood in Essex Cty in NJ...a lot of doors will open in North Jersey for HCBD!!My sister and mom still live in W.Caldwell next door.

Reaction Score
It happened to be an in-state offensive lineman, who needs stars every kid is great right!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We won't know until after the recruit plays a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom