• Yes

Votes: 102 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I’m in for Wagner, but probably won’t come to all the Saturday home games unless we show some promise

Reaction Score
Of course I'm in. Why would I miss a beautiful late summer evening game against a team we can actually beat?

Plenty of time to miss us lose to East Carolina in the cold rain later.

Reaction Score
Me +3, got seasons tickets first week out as usual. Half day @ work Thursday to pack and prep, taking Friday off. Working on special tailgate ceremonies & beverage choices to wash away our recent past and hope this will be the start of a brighter future. GO DOGS!

Reaction Score

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Chet Gladchuk sees you.

View attachment 44642

yawn the guy who has a special deal because his football program is better than the aac.

notice none of his other programs compete in the aac.

he is your single stupidest argument. and this is a website that for some reason allows idiot trolls like you to carpetbomb us with stupidity....

you must be a sock for a protected poster because this is painful for anyone with an iq over 75

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
yawn the guy who has a special deal because his football program is better than the aac.

notice none of his other programs compete in the aac.

he is your single stupidest argument. and this is a website that for some reason allows idiot trolls like you to carpetbomb us with stupidity....

you must be a sock for a protected poster because this is painful for anyone with an iq over 75
Add to it Pudge and Zissou advocating their highly counterproductive “eastern football alliance compact” with schools like Robert Morris, Sacred Heart, Nova, Delaware etc. to boost their football profiles because that would somehow help us. Puke.

You are who you associate with. I am not interested in associating with any FCS programs beyond the standard single annual cupcake game. I can’t think of a faster way to wind us down.

Any threads advocating boosting our FCS and diluting ourselves should be moved to the cesspool. This is absolute cess talk. Damaging and counter productive.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Add to it Pudge and Zissou advocating their highly counterproductive “eastern football alliance compact” with schools like Robert Morris, Sacred Heart, Nova, Delaware etc. to boost their football profiles because that would somehow help us. Puke.

You are who you associate with. I am not interested in associating with any FCS programs beyond the standard single annual cupcake game. I can’t think of a faster way to wind us down.

Any threads advocating boosting our FCS and diluting ourselves should be moved to the cesspool. This is absolute cess talk. Damaging and counter productive.

anti-UConn trolls run wild while UConn die hard Jimmy Serrano is on the bench.

Reaction Score
I'm all for Jimmy Serrano on Zissou. Bring him back!

Don't know if I'll be at the game yet. Might have to wait till the week it comes around to have a better sense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom