Who is everyone pulling for this w/e? | The Boneyard

Who is everyone pulling for this w/e?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know most on this board seem to get why Pitt and SU bolted (at least that is how I've read it after scanning all the threads - no one is thrilled about it, but get it).

With this said, given the current situation, do you hope PItt and Cuse win or lose this w/e?

I just can't bring myself to root for ND, so I'm pretty torn there. As for Cuse, I hope they go down like a drunk girl w/ "daddy issues" at prom. Of course, if we were to get an ACC invite, then Go Cuse and Go Pitt :).

Reaction Score
If Syracuse or Pitt were to win the conference and end the year ranked, would it count toward the Big East's points for the BCS bid after they leave? If so, you have to root for them OOC. If not, f 'em.

Reaction Score
Since Pitt and SU are officially bolting for the ACC, their performance on the field as of now no longer contributes to the credibility of the Big East IMO. But I guess it would suck if one of them won the BE this year and got the BCS bid, so that's incentive to root against them. Kinda tricky until we know what UConn's fate is.

ND at Pitt today....joy. Where's the "nauseous" emoticon?

Reaction Score
I hope SU and Pitt go 0-30 for their next 30 games. If we get into the ACC then I hope they win every game except when playing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom