Who had best single game performance ? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who had best single game performance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
have to go with Walker going for 36 vs an chippy san diego state team. Gotta give AO credit, he is the only guy to date i've seen get underneath kawhi leonards skin. we were a team possessed with no plan of backing down. while he didn't close the game well, walker going god mode with the 14 straight points was insane.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
stats-kemba vs cuse in the big east tourney/Wichita Maui
Situation-kemba again against pitt. Never jumped and screamed that loud before
Favorite-Ricky moore '99 national championship/emeka '04 Duke, boat/bazz final four

I know only one but pretty hard to choose one. I think kemba will be in the majority of them because of what he did that season. And with the confidence he did it

Reaction Score
Kemba and Donyell were the first two names I thought of. DHam could put up a contender this season.

Reaction Score
Bazz's buzzer beater against Florida to cap off his keeping us in that game w/ well over 20 points was a superhero performance. Because of that game I knew we owned them when we met again in the tourney. I got to go with that.

Reaction Score
have to go with Walker going for 36 vs an chippy san diego state team. Gotta give AO credit, he is the only guy to date i've seen get underneath kawhi leonards skin. we were a team possessed with no plan of backing down. while he didn't close the game well, walker going god mode with the 14 straight points was insane.

That could very well be #1, all things considered. SDSU was #2 in adjusted defense that season and had only lost two games coming into the tournament. The sequence where Kemba flopped to draw a technical on a dead ball then proceeded to take the game over was nuts.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
That could very well be #1, all things considered. SDSU was #2 in adjusted defense that season and had only lost two games coming into the tournament. The sequence where Kemba flopped to draw a technical on a dead ball then proceeded to take the game over was nuts.
he didnt flop, if you see after sdsu made that basketoff AO's turnover, that kid goes over and starts talking to kemba, then a timeout is called and the kid goes over and walks directly into kemba putting his shoulder into him, dont look at the slow mo version... kemba might have saw it coming and didnt put up much resistance, but he didnt flop

Reaction Score
he didnt flop, if you see after sdsu made that basketoff AO's turnover, that kid goes over and starts talking to kemba, then a timeout is called and the kid goes over and walks directly into kemba putting his shoulder into him, dont look at the slow mo version... kemba might have saw it coming and didnt put up much resistance, but he didnt flop
thats flopping. doesn't matter, because it was a smart play. got us going with some free throws after sdsu really started to gain a rhythm.

Reaction Score
Lol, dude, that was a quintessential flop. Smart play, like @James said, but Kemba flopped.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Lol, dude, that was a quintessential flop. Smart play, like @James said, but Kemba flopped.
Lol it was not a flop if you watch it not in slo mo he didn't pull a lebron. He might have added to it but it wasn't a flop.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
thats flopping. doesn't matter, because it was a smart play. got us going with some free throws after sdsu really started to gain a rhythm.
Yeah I remember sportscenter saying something like kemba had an ok first half and then this was the game changer. You shouldn't have woke kemba up. Something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom