Who had the best college career

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who do u think had the best college career career

Reaction Score
Mr. Walker with his 2 FF's, NC, and I have to think his enthusiasm had something to do with Boatright, DD, and AD joining the party

Reaction Score
Mr. Walker with his 2 FF's, NC, and I have to think his enthusiasm had something to do with Boatright, DD, and AD joining the party

Exactly why I would pick him. One of only two players with 2 FFs at UConn. Add in the star of a NC team (which he shares with OK4).

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I voted for Emeka by a very slight tad over Kemba. Kemba had the greatest single season by a lot, but was weaker than Emeka in season's 1 and 2, IMO. Emeka showed great progress every year.

Reaction Score
Gotta go with Kemba, I think RIP should be on this list hes 2nd all time in my opionion, 2 time BE POY

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Academically Emeka.

I give the nod to Kemba but all three can be argued as worthy of the honor. And I would include Caron in there as well.

Emeka almost single handedly won the game against Duke in the semifinal. Kemba almost single handedly carried the team all season. JL was not the equivilent of Ben.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I think Kemba is the greatest Huksy of all time simply because of what he accomplished this year carrying so much of the load on a national championship team, though I think Emeka had a better overall college career because he was more consistent all 3 of his years (if that makes any sense at all).

Reaction Score
kemba as a freshmen got us to the final four with a great game against missouri. he then let us in his junior year on a run that WILL NEVER BE EQUALED. he took a bunch of freshmen and sophmores who no one expected much from and willed them to a national title. he also leaves a bigger impact than ray or mek in the sense that his work ethic was passed on to the pups who in turn will pass it on to this years pups and hopefully this continues for years to come. imho kw changed the uconn basketball program forever and i believe 20 years from now we`ll look back to this amazing run that he lead to an unbelievable championship as a moment where it was the foundation for the success at uconn after jim calhoun.

Reaction Score
Just can't bring myself to choose -- and RIP should be on that list in my opinion.

Reaction Score
Kemba by a slight margin over Emeka...Ray and Rip are right there too, with Ray getting nod by a 'large margin' for best Uconn alum NBA career!

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I also agree with the calls for Rip to be on this list. How can we forget '99! 77-74.

Reaction Score
What Kemba did last year was so incredibly special. Combine that with the 2FFs and his early graduation and I give him the slight nod over Emeka as well. Kemba helped make everything about last season so memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom