who guards siva? napier or boat | The Boneyard

who guards siva? napier or boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like he always has his year high in point against us

Reaction Score
I think Smith will be the bigger issue, expect to see Giffey get a lot of time on him.

caw

Reaction Score
Boat on siva. Napier on smith. Calhoun on Blackshear. Daniels on PF, Olander on Dieng

Benches
Evans, Giffey, Wolf, Nolan, Tolksdorf

Vs

Harrell, Hancock, Ware, Van Treese, Price

Not sure if Behanan is playing. Harrell will start if not. Dieng in the paint is huge defensively for them. He's no Okafor or Thabeet, but he's close. Daniels should be able to take his man if they go man to man. Getting Dieng away from the paint would be huge.

Reaction Score
These are the 2 best backcourts in the BE. If it was in Gampel I would pick UConn. Since it's in Hartford I will pick UConn anyway.

Reaction Score
I think Smith will be the bigger issue, expect to see Giffey get a lot of time on him.
I dont think Giffey can stay in front of him. Giff is a great defender, but hes not quick enough for Smith. Bazz got burned all day long by Grant today so hopefully he picks up his d.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Gotta make life Tough for Siva or he will carve you up. Will be fun to see our guards break the press.

Reaction Score
Siva killed them in the past in high pick and roll sets.

The big guys are gonna have to do a great job of hedging out and recovering on the high picks.

The difference so far this year has been on the defensive end. The bigs have done a much better job this year hedging on ball screens and all of the defensive rotations have been much better.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I cannot believe that Siva is still a student there. Seems like we've been playing against him for a decade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom