Who guards Mamu? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who guards Mamu?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Could work if Mamu's points are not too many 3's. He will take them if left alone.

I'm saying guard him tight at 3 point line and force him to put it on the floor for layups. Make him earn the 2. Don't give him J's and don't leave other perimeter shooters to double him up.

Reaction Score
Get two fouls on him in the first half and go from there
He doesn't foul much. Because he doesn't really contest much. Which is one of the reasons Seton Hall gives up 52+% on 2s despite having Obiagu. He has a lower block rate than Andre Jackson.

Reaction Score
He doesn't foul much. Because he doesn't really contest much. Which is one of the reasons Seton Hall gives up 52+% on 2s despite having Obiagu. He has a lower block rate than Andre Jackson.
Have Whaley flop like a fish then whenever either are guarding eachother, doesn’t matter how just get him in foul trouble hahaha

Reaction Score
If Akok ever gets his legs where they need to be, he'd be perfect. Don't think he can hold position.

I think Manu is getting 20 and what we need to do is force him to draw fouls and expend energy on D. I'd run on him and at him. He can't keep up with Akok, Whaley or Sanogo in transition, and driving at him with Bouk, Jackson and Martin should produce fouls. Can't play slow.
I don’t think there’s much harm in using akok on him as a different look in the mid/late 1st half if we’re not down. We’re gonna need to use someone’s fouls...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom