Who goes to ESPN with Tiff on Tuesday? | The Boneyard

Who goes to ESPN with Tiff on Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm thinking Geno will be there, if he is at all available. CD will go if Geno has Team USA commitments.

I also think that Tiff's twin sister, the Honey Badger, will be there as a friend and body guard.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I'm thinking Geno will be there, if he is at all available. CD will go if Geno has Team USA commitments.

I also think that Tiff's twin sister, the Honey Badger, will be there as a friend and body guard.

Caroline for sure... @cdoty5: @tiphayes3 missed you this weekend :( can't wait to see u tomorrow!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Wow.. the WNBA is trying REALLY hard to make sure nobody cares.. A Monday afternoon?!
what would be good for you? DVR it and watch it at your suggested time :p

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Wow.. the WNBA is trying REALLY hard to make sure nobody cares.. A Monday afternoon?!
Weekday afternoons have been typical for when the draft is held. Agree that's not a time people are likely to be tuning in. Actually one of many reasons Kevin Durant is awesome is that he was watching last year on a weekday afternoon and tweeting about it (commenting on how much talent Minnesota had now, welcoming Cambage and Pedersen to Oklahoma, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom