Who expected to win tonight? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who expected to win tonight?

Reaction Score
This was the kind of schedule if we had a good team would propel us into a good bid and tourney position, but even if we had a weak schedule the true nature of this team's ability would not be hidden for long.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I thought we'd lose by 20. I didn't watch it. Saw some highlights. We were being shot over and dunked on. 6 games left, I think going 3-3 is the best we can expect. We will be a 15pt dog at Cincy and a 10 pt. dog at Houston.

Reaction Score
Didn't expect to win, hoped to avoid embarrassment.

The only game against a decent opponent in which we've avoided embarrassment was Cincy, and even that was only because the score stayed respectable despite the game being effectively over 5 minutes in.

Arizona was far from an embarrassment, unless you're going to completely ignore context. Wichita State the first time wasn't an embarrassment. Neither was Michigan State.

Incidentally, Cincinnati felt like it was for the reasons you mentioned. Neither that game nor the most recent Wichita game was as close as the score indicated. Then, add in the close-wins over some dregs, the stompings we took from Arkansas and Auburn, and the no-shows against Cuse/Nova, and Arizona may have been damn close to the best game we've played all year. It's sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom