Who else on this board feels like their head is about to explode? | The Boneyard

Who else on this board feels like their head is about to explode?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It’s really incredibly relieving.
I agree. A few days to process events and I'm good. The "bad look" is 100% on Edsall. The man is and has always been, a snake. A rotten POS who should have never have been given the chance to screw the program again. I want @sportsartconn to come back just so I can have the pleasure of putting him on Ignore again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
homer simpson laughing GIF

Reaction Score
Edsall 2.0 was one of the worst decisions by Uconn admin. I was never on board with it. I was never on board with PP either. I still wish they hired KC Keeler back then.

However, losing to Holy Cross is one of the best thing for the program since it finally forced DB's hand to end the Edsall 2.0 era.

Reaction Score
I agree. A few days to process events and I'm good. The "bad look" is 100% on Edsall. The man is and has always been, a snake. A rotten POS who should have never have been given the chance to screw the program again. I want @sportsartconn to come back just so I can have the pleasure of putting him on Ignore again.
He may be deceased. Hasn't logged on since 2019.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
To be honest, the content over the past 3 days has been fantastic from an entertainment perspective.
Yup. Spanning the spectrum from interesting and informative to hilariously bone-headed. Precisely what I come to the 'Yard for.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He may be deceased. Hasn't logged on since 2019.
He didn't just ghost the Yard, iirc he left with a flourish. He had the sadz because everyone was mean to HCRE.

Reaction Score
This is the most fun I’ve had within the context of UConn football in a long time.

Fully expect a breaking news alert that Dave Benedict is being held for ransom in Edsalls basement.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
People are stupid is what we learn and then it gets drilled into our minds over and over again

Reaction Score
No it’s from fly fishing.
Donna Shalala hurt Miami football, Nancy Cantor hurt Syracuse football, and Susan deep sixed Uconn football. At least the 1st 2 schools managed to get the perpetrator to move on before finishing the job.

Reaction Score
Let's just say it's been an eventful weekend for UConn football.

Losing to Holy Cross might turn out to be the best thing to happen to us this season and beyond. We'll see.
I remember leaving the Notre Dame game and the Domers thanking us for beating them. "If losing to Uconn doesn't get Fat Charlie fired nothing will." Holy cross is our version.
PS do you believe we ever beat Notre Dame at the Dome. Best football moment of my life.

Reaction Score
I remember leaving the Notre Dame game and the Domers thanking us for beating them. "If losing to Uconn doesn't get Fat Charlie fired nothing will." Holy cross is our version.
PS do you believe we ever beat Notre Dame at the Dome. Best football moment of my life.
And almost beat Michigan two years later.

Goatmeat

Puncher of Goats
Reaction Score
Lol you sound like Al Bundy from “Married with Children.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom