Who do you want to play in the Playoffs | The Boneyard

Who do you want to play in the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This goes for both the Redsox and the Yankees. Texas, Detroit, LA or Cleveland. Most likely it will be either Texas or Detroit and my preferance is Texas with Home Field. Their pitchers are good, but they don't really have an Ace after Cliff Lee left.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Don't really care about the match-ups in the ALDS - just want to see another NY-Boston ALCS series.

Reaction Score
I think the motivation has to be that homefield is a big deal in both a five game series and potential Sox-Yanks ALCS. Otherwise the next month is just playing out the string. Fans of both teams almost need to convince themselves of this to keep things interesting as do the players (they naturally want to win of course, but I'm sure come mid-Sept they are going to see a lot of days off). I'd agree about Texas being preferred b/c although Tx is seemingly the better, more experienced team, they scare me less than Tigers due to the Verlander factor. Don't see Cleveland, LA, or ChiSox making it, I think its 85% predictable.

Reaction Score
If the phils dont play bos or NY in the world series baseball is doomed ratings wise. Phils v. bos would be the most compelling of the possible matchups.

Reaction Score
I'm an Indians guy. I would love it if the Tribe pulled it out and won the series with Jim Thome back in Cleveland. Not that i truly believe it will happen, but if it did happen it would be the best story in baseball by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom