Who Do You Like in KY and SC Tonite | The Boneyard

Who Do You Like in KY and SC Tonite

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
KY overachieving. SC underachieving. Big game for both. Does SC play madder than a wet hen? Chances are they will bounce back, but I would not be surprised to see a close game taken by KY at the end.

On TV: SECHD DTV 611

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Another SEC slugfest!

Unless SC's guard play improves, KY in a squeaker.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No idea what to make of SC at this point. On paper, they should sail, but that's why you play the games...I'd be surprised if Kentucky keeps it to within a 10 point loss, but the SEC has surprised me all year so what do I know?!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I'm with @ericsandiego

I thought South Carolina should have beat Tennessee handily and they probably would have not Aja Wilson in foul trouble and poor officiating!

If it's up to the teams and coaching I'd go with South Carolina. If SEC officials have anything to do with it then Kentucky in a close ugly game.

Final thought:: who knows!!

Reaction Score
I am going to stick my neck out just a little bit and say Kentucky. Either way, I hope for a highly competitive game that goes down to the wire.

Reaction Score
No idea what to make of SC at this point. On paper, they should sail, but that's why you play the games...I'd be surprised if Kentucky keeps it to within a 10 point loss, but the SEC has surprised me all year so what do I know?!

I feel a bit sorry for kentucky---USC and Dawn are probably really upset enough to be angry and need to take their anger and need for a big win out on kentucky. If they don't --will there be any respect left for USC??

Reaction Score
KY overachieving. SC underachieving. Big game for both. Does SC play madder than a wet hen? Chances are they will bounce back, but I would not be surprised to see a close game taken by KY at the end.

On TV: SECHD DTV 611
Wow --really?? You think Kentuck can actually take on a giant of a team like USC, with all that Transfer talent? Is there no respect left for USC?? You know that "overachieving ' word could be use for Uconn too. (Based on the beliefs in November)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
So Carolina's power up front will handle Ky's smaller lineup. Don't think Ky play's enough defense to stop So Carolina. So Carolina also has the guards to handle Ky's guards. Easy double digit win for South Carolina. No Way So Carolina loses two games in a row.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Game is @ Kentucky, so that should help them. Not sure if it will be enough though. You never know what you're gonna get with these two teams.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I don't think Kentucky is overachieving and I wouldn't say South Carolina is underachieving. I would actually say both are par for the course. Both are running the same old stuff just with different players.... why would you expect any different results when all is said and done? I was hopeful that SCar would adapt to the new talent but that hasn't happened. South Carolina will win maybe they will put up big numbers for the night but then the next game they will fall back down to earth scoring in the mid 70s to low 80s most likely. At this stage in the season zebras don't change their stripes. Be very wary....

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow --really?? You think Kentuck can actually take on a giant of a team like USC, with all that Transfer talent? Is there no respect left for USC?? You know that "overachieving ' word could be use for Uconn too. (Based on the beliefs in November)
If South Carolina beats UConn they will have plenty of respect.

Reaction Score
If South Carolina beats UConn they will have plenty of respect.

In Columbia if they should be so lucky as to beat Uconn at home --Columbia will go mad--but at the end of the year assuming neither loses another game --Uconn still will be ahead in the rankings--and seeding should be better for Uconn. Many Uconn fans have had respect for Dawn and her team.

The posting you were referring to:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SC will pound the ball inside against the smaller Wildcats making for one ugly basketball game with lots of fouls which the Gamecocks should win in a low-scoring, close contest.

Reaction Score
So Carolina's power up front will handle Ky's smaller lineup. Don't think Ky play's enough defense to stop So Carolina. So Carolina also has the guards to handle Ky's guards. Easy double digit win for South Carolina. No Way So Carolina loses two games in a row.
I was wondering if kentucky had any bigs to minimize Wilson or Coate's--With out that???? Small fast
agressive s have had success--but USC --has to have their guards fail completely. I'll wait for the out come without a prediction--interesting.

Reaction Score
In Columbia if they should be so lucky as to beat Uconn at home --Columbia will go mad--but at the end of the year assuming neither loses another game --Uconn still will be ahead in the rankings--and seeding should be better for Uconn. Many Uconn fans have had respect for Dawn and her team.

The posting you were referring to:
Not gonna happen - the game is at Gampel.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I was wondering if kentucky had any bigs to minimize Wilson or Coate's--With out that???? Small fast
agressive s have had success--but USC --has to have their guards fail completely. I'll wait for the out come without a prediction--interesting.
Kentucky has a pair of bigs that can compete with SC. Evelyn Akhator former JUCO POY is averaging a Double Double 15PPG and 10 RPG and is likely a WNBA draft pick.
There is also Alyssa Rice a former McDonalds AA. Rice is not having a very good year but she is capable.

Reaction Score
Not gonna happen - the game is at Gampel.
What's not going to happen--IF or the seeding at the end of the year? IF's happens or not.
But I accept that Uconn SHOULD win at home--but I am never certain whether our SMALL bigs can control USC"s BIG bigs. Apparently, from all I have read, fouls tend to follow the USC team. Fouls are one half of the weakness of this UConn team--. The heretic that I am--I won't take UConn or USC even with 10 points for that game. I'll wait and see.

Reaction Score
Kentucky has a pair of bigs that can compete with SC. Evelyn Akhator former JUCO POY is averaging a Double Double 15PPG and 10 RPG and is likely a WNBA draft pick.
There is also Alyssa Rice a former McDonalds AA. Rice is not having a very good year but she is capable.
I appreciate the input---thank you. Sound more competitive than I expected.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Hey, you wanna piece of me! ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I feel a bit sorry for kentucky---USC and Dawn are probably really upset enough to be angry and need to take their anger and need for a big win out on kentucky. If they don't --will there be any respect left for USC??

I ... there's the question matey! Comes off better with an eye patch and a gravely voice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom