who do we root for in ND vs Pitt this weekend? | The Boneyard

who do we root for in ND vs Pitt this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i need a break from realignment theories, so lets get on to more important things, like who do we now hate more Notre Dame or Pitt? a week ago this was a no-brainer but now that ND is off to a not so great start and Pitt is off to the ACC, i think i might be rooting for ND this saturday. it's certainly not a position i feel comfortable in.

Reaction Score
Rooting for ND to kick their butt. I never liked Pitt and I definitely won't start to like them now. I hope both Pitt and Cuse have the worst season possible. That being said, we still need to beat them.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If the rumors are true and 15 is ND and 16 is UConn then root for Pitt. Every loss ND has puts a little more fear into the minds of their power brokers that they may want to join a conference while the public still considers them significant. And that means they go to ACC or B!G and UConn's picture gets more clear. And it would be good for the mojo to root for a team in whose conference you might be joining.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
To be completely honest, I couldn't care less about any college football games right now, let alone Pitt/ND. I'm thoroughly disgusted. They can finish in a 0-0 tie for all I care.

Maybe I'll feel different when gametime vs. Buffalo rolls around. I hope so...

Reaction Score
I hope they get stuck in an eternal weather delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member