Who are you rooting for Sat n Sun? | The Boneyard

Who are you rooting for Sat n Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

So while some continue to vent frustration for what PP has turned Uconn football into there are some fun games to watch today. Here are some teams I hope win to make me feel better (what about you?)...

Villinova over BC ... (villinova is no joke ... But I'm interested to see how fast Don brown turneds that d around... It will confirm or deny whether Uconn needs to clean house top to bottom with coaching staff)

Cinci over purdue (except for game day cinci is my other favorite team.. They just do things right with hiring coaches finding qbs and are fun to watch on offense and sorry but I actually like small nippart .. Thought isn't this game in the bengals stadium?)

FIU ... Free up Edsall

Temple.... Go AAC

Any team playing the ACC

All AAC teams except for Rutgers and Ville

Michigan central Michigan ill be watching to see how bad our slaughter will be

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Alabama will beat VaTech.

Clemson will beat Georgia. An upset late.

Oregon puts up 60+ points.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Villinova over BC ... (villinova is no joke ... But I'm interested to see how fast Don brown turneds that d around... It will confirm or deny whether Uconn needs to clean house top to bottom with coaching staff)

Cinci over purdue (except for game day cinci is my other favorite team.. They just do things right with hiring coaches finding qbs and are fun to watch on offense and sorry but I actually like small nippart .. Thought isn't this game in the bengals stadium?)

FIU ... Free up Edsall

Temple.... Go AAC

Any team playing the ACC

All AAC teams except for Rutgers and Ville

Michigan central Michigan ill be watching to see how bad our slaughter will be

I'm with you, Forte.

Villanova over BC by a lot (hopefully)
Cincy over Purdue (because screw the B1G...until we're in it)
FIU (because I'm still sour about the way Edsall left)
Temple (because go AAC AND screw ND)
Any team playing the ACC (except for Pitt/Fla State, where I try to imagine both teams losing)
The rest of the AAC except Louisville, who is too proudly enjoying becoming nouveau-riche (Rutgers already lost)

Keep up the faith, Forte...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
It's tough to watch other games, see how passionate and excited every other program in America is except Idaho and NMSU when I know that this program is as far away from that feeling as physically possible.

It feels like a chore. It shouldn't be a chore.

Reaction Score
Agree with ZLS. I started watching 10 minutes of the SMU - TTech game last night and had to turn it off. Just knowing how awful we are makes watching other games too depressing. Or maybe the sting of the Towson loss is still too fresh.

#FirePP

Reaction Score
any SEC football is good for me-ClemsonvsGeorgia should be a fun game to watch like Vandy and Ole Miss was. i know Clemson isn't in the Sec fwiw.

Reaction Score
Thanks to Coach Pee and Hathaway I haven't enjoyed even sitting home today watching any games. It's sad to see how far we have fallen.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I haven't watched any games this weekend but just flipped on the PSU/Fruit Flies game and was hoping for another 39,000 crowd like last year's USC/Fruit Fly game. PSU is really packing the place but the Fruit Flies are battling. So, I don't want to watch either of these programs do well so I'm back to boycotting NCAAF. Pasqualoni has not only sucked the UCONN life out of me, but apparently he has also sucked the entire college football life out of me. Watching other teams play hard and well in front of packed stadiums with enthusiastic fanbases in power conferences is just too much salt in the wound for me to handle right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom