Who are we rooting for tonight | The Boneyard

Who are we rooting for tonight

Reaction Score
Are you rooting for Villanova or Creighton tonight in the championship game tonight?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Both teams are worthy BET champs imo and I won’t mind either result, but I’m rooting for Creighton because they’ve never won it.
Agree, I’m rooting for nova because losing in the semis to the eventual Big East champion by three points is better for Connecticut.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Agree, I’m rooting for nova because losing in the semis to the eventual Big East champion by three points is better for Connecticut.
I don’t understand all the advanced metrics, but wouldn’t a Creighton win also help us with respect to our two losses to them?

Reaction Score
Don't really care much who wins, just want to see a good game. PC really crapped the bed yesterday in what should have been a much better game.

Reaction Score
Nova could be in mix for 2 seed with a win, but also good for BE to challenge Nova's recent BE dominance. Ok with either one.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don’t understand all the advanced metrics, but wouldn’t a Creighton win also help us with respect to our two losses to them?
Somewhat, I guess, but I think recency bias and narrative matters more. Just a guess on my part though.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
crayon. after all that nonsense last year aboot their coach and how he should be banished to alpha centuri, plus his 'coach of the year' performance with a new squad, putting the lie to all the nonsense around 'building a program' that brain damages hoya and johnnie fans, plus the 'they have not won it' yet stuff, it would be nice for them to win.
i don't hate any team, including nova.
it would be cool to face both nova and crayon in the tourney as i believe we will beat either next time up. they are both extraordinarily cohesive teams, and present a real problem for any team that plays them.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I like both programs and both coaches but would like to see Creighton win it. This is their fourth Big East title game and it feels like it's time for a new winner.
meh we had a new winner last year

Reaction Score
neither. I will say though that I've learned Cretin seems to be a very worthy Big East program, didn't know much about it until I knew we were joining the NBE. Great school and location. checking out their message boards, their fans appear to be passionate and complete d-bags. the new orange perhaps.

Reaction Score
I think Louisville and WVU were the only schools to win the BET that weren't BE members in the 1980s.

I like the rooting for the old guard, but it wouldn't be bad for the conference if Creighton won. Balance is good.

Reaction Score
Creighton. We never beat them this year, it would make us look better???? They also have a lot of future promise on that team, are well coached but young. Too bad they aren't really in the East. They sure put a big hurt on our neighbor and us.

Reaction Score
I am sure at this point our seeding is most likely set regardless who wins the BET

Reaction Score
Im here. Quietly as neutral observer from the nosebleeds. I refuse to root for either side.

Gotta say its a Jammed packed environment with a 15 min lije just to get in.

Can both of them lose?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom