Who’s winning the portal? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Who’s winning the portal?

Reaction Score
I think that's a bit of a stretch, but it's reassurance for the home team.

SCar didnt need to do much but feels like the pack closed in on them at least.
SC getting Dauda is enormous. I believe this move establishes an extremely high floor for SC. They had a very big floor before but this puts them at another level. Her game improved and now in her 3rd year though actually a year older due t Red Shirt- she provides a solid backup to Watkins at the center.

Reaction Score
SC getting Dauda is enormous. I believe this move establishes an extremely high floor for SC. They had a very big floor before but this puts them at another level. Her game improved and now in her 3rd year though actually a year older due t Red Shirt- she provides a solid backup to Watkins at the center.

I thought it was a need.

Now they have a guarantee of experienced depth and insurance for Watkins quick foul trouble.

I'm very high on Tac but she's missed almost two seasons.

Asking Edwards to defend posts would be less than ideal.

Reaction Score
Alright. Parouva signed to KY. I think she was the last big domino unless I'm forgetting someone. The conference that cleaned up the most was definitely the SEC.

I think my favorite portal class is probably Kentucky. Sounds wild and what a difference one player makes but I just think they added a lot of versatility and depth. Coach Brooks didn't play a lot of players the past couple years but they are easily 8 deep.

But my portal champs is probably... Idk, I wanted to say Oklahoma cuz I think Beers could do what Reese did before but in fairness Reese came along with several other players. For a similar reason I don't want to go with USC though Kiki might be the best player. I think I'm just gonna go with Oregon. I think they will have the biggest change and their transfer class will have the biggest impact.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpio1

Top Bottom