Who’s going to Boston.... | The Boneyard

Who’s going to Boston....

Reaction Score
I will be there for Saturday game and likely Sunday if there is a game. Staying at Holiday Inn which is about 10 minute walk. Note that as I was renewing football tickets I asked my rep about hockey tickets. He said they are selling for $26 per ticket plus a $5 order charge. Not sure anyone posted this information. I will buy the 10 tickets for my group through Uconn because it’s cheaper and I feel like I am better supporting the team by doing it that way.

Anyone heading up let me know if there is a particular spot to go for beers and other festivities before the game that will be well represented with Uconn fans. I am not very familiar with Boston area other than a 250 yard radius around Fenway Park.

Reaction Score
I know what Holiday Inn you're staying at, a short walk up the street is Coolidge Corner where you'll find some good food options and a decent bar or two, though this is not going in the direction of the arena. Unfortunately Brookline is very difficult when it comes to nightlife :(. From your hotel is about 15 mins to walk to Agganis and Comm Ave, all residential side streets. There, there's some more food/bar options, though it's more geared towards the college crowd for obvious reasons.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
What's the parking like around agganis? Any suggestions?

Reaction Score
What's the parking like around agganis? Any suggestions?
Not fantastic. Street parking along Comm Ave is hit or miss, or you can pay $10 for the garage under the arena. You can also park on the side streets in Brookline off Comm Ave, but technically those are two hour parking (no one checks) but more importantly you're not allowed to be there past 10 pm and I've seen them start towing around then. Other than that, there's a few lots here and there on campus but all within reasonable walking distance charge the $10.

Reaction Score
If anyone has a link to tickets let me know. Live a couple miles from BU so will be looking to take in a game or two, but would prefer to get them from UConn / be in a UConn section

Reaction Score
If anyone has a link to tickets let me know. Live a couple miles from BU so will be looking to take in a game or two, but would prefer to get them from UConn / be in a UConn section

It’s in the UConn @ BU Thread > Ticketmaster.

Reaction Score
If you call Uconn ticket office they are selling as well. The tickets are a few bucks cheaper than the full fee loaded tickets on ticketmaster.

Reaction Score
Anyone going tonight? I haven't gotten tickets yet, but I will be up there for a conference anyway.

Reaction Score
Anyone going tonight? I haven't gotten tickets yet, but I will be up there for a conference anyway.

I have tickets for fri/sat in 114.

Going to be close getting there by 7:30 for me.

Always wanted to try that Louisiana fast food chain raising canes. Specializes in chicken fingers
They have one right near the arena.

If not, there is a OK Mexican place across the street from arena. I've been there for drinks a couple of times before and after games. Seems like BU fans tend to hang out there.

Reaction Score
I have tickets for fri/sat in 114.

Going to be close getting there by 7:30 for me.

Always wanted to try that Louisiana fast food chain raising canes. Specializes in chicken fingers
They have one right near the arena.

If not, there is a OK Mexican place across the street from arena. I've been there for drinks a couple of times before and after games. Seems like BU fans tend to hang out there.
You absolutely positively should go to Cane's. It's literally across the street from Agganis and it is glorious. There'll be a Cane's Challenge during the game where if BU completes the challenge it's buy one get one free combos.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Is any one else just looking at a BU logo?

Reaction Score
You absolutely positively should go to Cane's. It's literally across the street from Agganis and it is glorious. There'll be a Cane's Challenge during the game where if BU completes the challenge it's buy one get one free combos.
Thrilled UConn effed it up for them. If they held UConn to 2 goals everyone got free chicken. your chicken.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom