Whitmer's Role Hasn't Changed | The Boneyard

Whitmer's Role Hasn't Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't remember which genius was taking a victory lap over Diaco saying Whitmer's role hasn't changed....

I'm pretty sure it did.

Reaction Score
I don't remember which genius was taking a victory lap over Diaco saying Whitmer's role hasn't changed....

I'm pretty sure it did.
I think it was Bonehead. Really if its about development and the future the less snaps Whitmer takes the better. Get as good as look of Boyle as possible in game action. He may not be the answer but as we saw with Whitmer tonight, he is not exactly a difference maker when in there either, and he won't be back next year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think it was Bonehead. Really if its about development and the future the less snaps Whitmer takes the better. Get as good as look of Boyle as possible in game action. He may not be the answer but as we saw with Whitmer tonight, he is not exactly a difference maker when in there either, and he won't be back next year.

The constant blatent lying is tiresome.

Boyle no more belongs a starting FBS quarterback than I do. If playing him makes people feel better that's fine. I'd rather not be a national laughingstock losing to SMU so lets see Whitmer in two weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Do you mean Diaco? Boyle has had bad luck too. Thought he threw a nice pass to Mquillan early in the game on third and long and it was almost turned into a pick as it bounced off his hands. Right now all Boyle seems to have is a strong arm, but losing to SMU? I wouldn't base anything on that. This has been another lost season.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
You play the future when all is lost for the present season. But when the future is not going to be our future, and is dangerously bad, then you stick with the best option. Eye test, fellas, CW better option over reps for someone with zero TDs.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Do you mean Diaco? Boyle has had bad luck too. Thought he threw a nice pass to Mquillan early in the game on third and long and it was almost turned into a pick as it bounced off his hands. Right now all Boyle seems to have is a strong arm, but losing to SMU? I wouldn't base anything on that. This has been another lost season.

I'm not basing anything on losing to SMU other than... they are the only winless team in the country and losing to them at home would be the ultimate embarrassment.

So I'd rather not pretend Tim Boyle can play... and try to win the game.

Reaction Score
You play the future when all is lost for the present season. But when the future is not going to be our future, and is dangerously bad, then you stick with the best option. Eye test, fellas, CW better option over reps for someone with zero TDs.
It's so not fair to throw that no TDs on Boyle. His receivers dropped 2 that hit them between the numbers, in the end zone, in his first game. Been downhill since. I was getting dizzy just trying to figure out who was the QB tonight. It isn't fair to ANY of them to be jerked around like that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Boyle isn't the answer. He should have made that first down in two tries.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure it did.

It was me.

But hey, got a good look at the future QB - there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom