Whitmer on the Future of the Program Under Diaco (audio) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Whitmer on the Future of the Program Under Diaco (audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Quite frankly, the players never understood why Chandler was in the QB discussion at all. They believed Casey was the guy and for number two many liked Trevon (but he got run off the team) followed by Boyle. Chandler was popular with Diaco rather than the players. He actually wears a bow tie and that's part of the image that he is more aligned with Diaco than the guys in the lockerroom. As you can see now; many guys were on the outside looking in.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, the players never understood why Chandler was in the QB discussion at all. They believed Casey was the guy and for number two many liked Trevon (but he got run off the team) followed by Boyle. Chandler was popular with Diaco rather than the players. He actually wears a bow tie and that's part of the image that he is more aligned with Diaco than the guys in the lockerroom. As you can see now; many guys were on the outside looking in.

Who the hell is Trevon?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, the players never understood why Chandler was in the QB discussion at all. They believed Casey was the guy and for number two many liked Trevon (but he got run off the team) followed by Boyle. Chandler was popular with Diaco rather than the players. He actually wears a bow tie and that's part of the image that he is more aligned with Diaco than the guys in the lickerroom.

Oh yeah? Well, the players told me that Bob Diaco is secretly a robot sent by BCU to destroy our football program. So since the players told me, it must be true.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
and they were high on Endres

Did they tell you what Diaco was high on? It must've been something pretty strong for him not to have played Boyle more this year.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Good grief - I am unsure if this even matters - but in your world of the player popularity contest the players got what they wanted last Saturday, and the goose egg and lack of any offensive continuity shows why the coach makes decisions and not the players.
If he is more aligned to Diaco than the players that tells me that CW fully bought in to coach and this is why CW stayed for his senior year, and maybe many others are not buying in. Of course your post is just a rumor and can not be confirmed true today - maybe it was Ashiru and Abrams who felt this way. Either way I don't care that the players didn't understand the QB decision - I didn't like my commanders choice for platoon leader but I still believed in the platoon - this is childish if true.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I believe most players bought in at first. They did what they were told and nothing worked - the trust is broken.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I believe most players bought in at first. They did what they were told and nothing worked - the trust is broken.

Quite frankly, your sources have been wrong more than they've been right. I always thought your sources never existed and it was merely your opinion.

That said, I've been fearing that would happen for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom