Whitmer on the Future of the Program Under Diaco (audio) | The Boneyard

Whitmer on the Future of the Program Under Diaco (audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
If they don't then they should look elsewhere. This is about the program, but individuals.

Reaction Score
This is the teacher's pet opinion of the teacher.

And I loved that tough question, "Can you give the fans any reassurance about the program?"

Reaction Score

And I loved that tough question, "Can you give the fans any reassurance about the program?"

Why don't you be thankful for a guy who goes out there and does the work and posts it on the boneyard instead of being a worthless sack of . This guy goes out there and gets interviews from players and coaches for this board and this how you act?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Why don't you be thankful for a guy who goes out there and does the work and posts it on the boneyard instead of being a worthless sack of . This guy goes out there and gets interviews from players and coaches for this board and this how you act?

Not to mention the guy who has given up more of his body than anyone else on the team and put up with the revolving door at QB without a peep.

Reaction Score

He's just an insufferable person. And I agree with about 1% of what Schonvinsky writes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Far be it from me to defend Pal - but he was talking about Whitmer not Matt...

Reaction Score

You really are an insufferable, self important piece of garbage. I'm trying to figure out which Star Trek character you learned that from. Back to ignore.

Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
Whitmer is the least respected guy on the team by his teammates.

You keep saying this. I assume you have inside info?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You keep saying this. I assume you have inside info?

I though he was being really subtle.

Can we find out what a 'bow-tie' attitude is now?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I though he was being really subtle.

Can we find out what a 'bow-tie' attitude is now?

I've heard the term thrown around in the business world a handful of times and it basically means not giving a what other people think, like a guy who wears a bow tie. Not sure if that is what Chandler is defining it as though and I tend to think it has no relevance since every hipster doofus wears a bow tie these days.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I've heard the term thrown around in the business world a handful of times and it basically means not giving a what other people think, like a guy who wears a bow tie. Not sure if that is what Chandler is defining it as though and I tend to think it has no relevance since every hipster doofus wears a bow tie these days.

I even googled it and nothing came up...

It's Chief's definition we need. He said Chandler has a 'bow-tie' attitude.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
My bad, using my phone and thought it was a quote by Chandler. I could care less what Chief means.

Reaction Score

Other than a slight dig at the question, he is merely pointing something that is clearly relevant.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Even douchier than pal.

Didnt think it could be done
It's douchiness perfected; Incredibly douchy if he's making it up and even douchier if he's actually repeating some locker room bull.

Reaction Score
You really are an insufferable, self important piece of garbage. I'm trying to figure out which Star Trek character you learned that from. Back to ignore.

Yeah, and what did I say that isn't accurate?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Pretty hard to gauge the accuracy of 'teacher's pet'. It's an editorial comment. You think he played cause he was bringing apples to practice, the rest of us think he played cause he was the best option.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, and what did I say that isn't accurate?

Well you infered that they would have been better off with Boyle playing.. and that is pretty obviously untrue.

But you knew Orlovsky was a better QB than Keron Henry so I'm afraid to challenge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom