Whitmer is a very good QB | The Boneyard

Whitmer is a very good QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gotta give P and DeLeone a little credit for landing a real D1 QB in their first recruiting class.

They should start giving Whitmer audible freedom.

Reaction Score
we have different definitions of 'very good'. Johnny Manziel is 'very good'.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Great arm just needs to locate passes better ,bright future.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I will give those two turds credit for ruining this program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Good at what? the guy threw for an insane amount of INT's in juco and he is on pace to blow that away now. Every long ball he throws is basically a throw away because he is never on the same page as his reciever. What is he good at? He is decent. thats about it.

Reaction Score
Whitmer is showing some signs of being decent to better than decent. He does need to stop missing receivers. But you can see his confidence growing. Too bad they did work on his passing in the first few games.

Too bad his offensive line sucks. They are masters of the "Lookout Block". Not only that but they absolutely can't run block, which is making it tougher on CW.

Reaction Score
He is easily the most skilled quarterback we've in the last ten years. The legacy of Bones, Hernandez, Lorenzen, Frazier and JMac make Whitmer look like Manning.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
So is Daron Brayden, supposedly:eek:

I think Chandler, with an above average OLine, could be deadly. Unfortunately, he doesn't have that luxury.

Reaction Score
Whitmer is showing some signs of being decent to better than decent. He does need to stop missing receivers. But you can see his confidence growing. Too bad they did work on his passing in the first few games.

Too bad his offensive line sucks. They are masters of the "Lookout Block". Not only that but they absolutely can't run block, which is making it tougher on CW.

Not that you may care but this might be the first post we are on the same page ;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Every long ball he throws is basically a throw away because he is never on the same page as his reciever.

Seeing how often our WR's quit on routes, I'm giving him a pass. This crew of WR's ... are not that good.

Reaction Score
And the WR's were supposed to be an asset this year. Damn, don't think so.

Reaction Score
Seeing how often our WR's quit on routes, I'm giving him a pass. This crew of WR's ... are not that good.

Also a problem. Too bad because it looks like a lot of passing tonight. Trouble is most of thes guys have spent this season and 2 or three others as decoys. Who's gonna run routes crisp when they are never involved in a passing offense. Thus, the development of bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom