White on White on White | The Boneyard

White on White on White

Reaction Score
Hope springs eternal? Every August at this month, this has always been my feeling. I for one and looking for a fresh start. Hoping to see the program moving in the right direction this season. With that said, I won't hide it. I am a Uniform guy and the white block C helmet on top of the white shirt with the white pants is an awesome look! All the recruits have been tweeting this look and I am all in.

Need a fresh start after the bad taste from last year. I vote all whites, every home game. Start the tradition. It's fresh and it NEEDS TO BE.

Reaction Score
I like the all white Uni look myself, but i think you need an NCAA exemption to wear white at home. I know LSU does it. Don't think NCAA would look out for us.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like the all white Uni look myself, but i think you need an NCAA exemption to wear white at home. I know LSU does it. Don't think NCAA would look out for us.
When was the last time the football team wore white at home?

Literally every week a home team wears white

Reaction Score
Literally every week a home team wears white
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
It might be a little early in the HCRE2.0 rebuild process to get all of the "participation team" to execute an all white scheme. Maybe when they are seniors and red shirt seniors it could be executable, but don't want to drink the kool-aid to early.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
Don't care jersey color. Hate non-white pants. My best combination is blue helmet and jersey with white pants. Block "C" on helmet.

Reaction Score
When I first ready this I thought of the riddle “what’s black and white and read all over?” Then realized we were talking about our uniforms.

I do love the white on white on white. Let’s see how we do in them away before making it our only uniform.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What about the guy that used to get different sides of the stadium to yell "BLUE!" and "WHITE!"? I loved that guy. I wish we still had that many fans.

lol the guy who went to jail for sexually assualting prisioners?

yeah let’s get that guy back

Reaction Score
I’d like to see W on W on W. The last 3 game win steak was 6 years ago under T.J. Weist ...who remains the most winning coach by percentage of the decade at 3-5. Scary how badly we have played.

Reaction Score
We did a white-out game in October 2016 against Cincy when Fiasco was still here. Actually won and was the last solid game we played that season (and probably since NOW) until the ceiling completely caved in.

View attachment 45896
Thanks.

We should do a grey-out so at least the bleachers will match.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
We did a white-out game in October 2016 against Cincy when Fiasco was still here. Actually won and was the last solid game we played that season (and probably since NOW) until the ceiling completely caved in.

View attachment 45896
Didn’t that game get us to 3-3 or even 3-2? The season after the bowl game and we had just knocked off UVA and Cincy. Season (and the program) was very promising that day. Unfortunately the rest of the season was insanity on ice by Diaco.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom