Which WCBB games do you plan on attending this season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which WCBB games do you plan on attending this season?

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If the officiating is as bad as it was in the FF last year, probably none. I can annoyed from my couch just as easily.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
UCONN at USF but ticket prices are insane for a regular season game. Might take my money and go to a FF game in Tampa instead. First UCONN/USF game I went to was $6 and now they are in the $50 range. I'll wait and buy some FF tickets from VolNation.

Thats ridiculous. One ticket to the regionals is less than that... and thats for 3 games. But I guess if people are willing to pay that price, South Florida will continue to charge that in future years.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
As of now.. . Im planning on venturing over to Elon on Friday to watch them face the C of C. I hear great things about their new arena @HuskyNan . I'll be rooting for the C of C as they are coached by a former Duke Asst. Should be a barnburner as you can throw out the record books when the Phoenix and Cougars meet up in WCBB.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Got seasons tickets for UCF and plan to go to Final Four

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
As of now.. . Im planning on venturing over to Elon on Friday to watch them face the C of C. I hear great things about their new arena @HuskyNan . I'll be rooting for the C of C as they are coached by a former Duke Asst. Should be a barnburner as you can throw out the record books when the Phoenix and Cougars meet up in WCBB.
You’re rooting against Elon because of Charlotte Smith, right? :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You’re rooting against Elon because of Charlotte Smith, right? :)

I dont hold her alma mater against her........ but I may show up near the Elon bench wearing Duke gear :cool:

Reaction Score
Well I got tickets for the Chicago Regional. I’m counting on ND being there. So I’ll probably go to that. I was gonna go up for the ND Marquette Game but they were out of the Tickets I wanted and then ND Depaul i was out of town.

Reaction Score
Speaking of the games folks are attending, is anyone going to the Tulane game in New Orleans? We're flying over for a couple of days for the game and to show my wife a bit of the city. If anyone else is going, it'd be interesting to say hello and attach faces to names.

Reaction Score
I have a courtside season ticket to University of Nebraska at Omaha games so I go to most of the games. I love being courtside.

I went to one Iowa University game and will try to go to a few more since gas prices are low. Megan Gustafson is one of my favorite players.

Tell Geno to schedule games in Iowa and Nebraska or even South Dakota so I can see the Huskies play next year.

Reaction Score
UConn SMU as I'll be in the US that week and the final 4 in Tampa.

Reaction Score
I’ll be at GW-URI tonight. Thought it would be fun to see Jen Rizzotti coach.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I’ll be at GW-URI tonight. Thought it would be fun to see Jen Rizzotti coach.
GW is having a truly struggling year, but they did just beat Dayton 46-45. Dayton had been looking like the best team in the conference ... but that's not saying much anymore because the A-10 has truly devolved into a terrible conference. Massey ranks them 19th out of all D-I conferences.

I remember when Rizzotti took the job at GW she talked about moving up to a "multiple bid conference." At the time it was true, with GW (with Jonquel Jones), Duquesne and St. Bonaventure all making the NCAAs in 2016. But the glory days of the A-10 are long gone, it seems. As of now they have nobody in the RPI top 100.

Reaction Score
We are going to SMU at the XL Center, Senior Night and have Albany Regional tickets. :cool:

Reaction Score
GW is having a truly struggling year, but they did just beat Dayton 46-45. Dayton had been looking like the best team in the conference ... but that's not saying much anymore because the A-10 has truly devolved into a terrible conference. Massey ranks them 19th out of all D-I conferences.

I remember when Rizzotti took the job at GW she talked about moving up to a "multiple bid conference." At the time it was true, with GW (with Jonquel Jones), Duquesne and St. Bonaventure all making the NCAAs in 2016. But the glory days of the A-10 are long gone, it seems. As of now they have nobody in the RPI top 100.
Game was okay, but surprised at the slower pace. I thought the GW point guard was entertaining...the same kind of fire the Jen had in her playing days.

jonson

Oregonian
Reaction Score
All of the Oregon games in Eugene. Probably the regional in Portland.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom