Which was the biggest surprise? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which was the biggest surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Cl82- that is something that got overlooked a bit- we won in dominating fashion from the regionals to the NC with Steph at what- 65%~75%???? She played great considering- but she really could not move well at all. And she was such a key to our offense all year.
We were very dominating throughout the tournament including the FF. Stef was a warrior. She rebounded and created presence within her limitations.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I have to say 2003 and 2004 were both total shocks. Look at what we lost in 2002 and compare that to everyone's expectations for ND this past year with their losses to graduation. In 2003 during the season as they extended the winning streak it felt like a smoke and mirrors job and I kept expecting the magic to end. When the streak ended it felt like pulling the curtain back on the wizard of oz. I knew they were a good team, but a championship team - nah. And the idea that that team could repeat in 2004 was tough to sustain. They had 4 loses and again I just expected someone to step up and stop them. 2013 - Year started expecting to win, a few doubts in the middle and more at the end. But from the first game of the NCAA I expected them to win - team just felt different and I thought the ND and Baylor losses actually increased their chances of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown
Top Bottom