Which transfer do you most want if you are Dan Hurley? | The Boneyard

Which transfer do you most want if you are Dan Hurley?

Which transfer do you most want if you are Dan Hurley?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Article for info- UConn men’s basketball transfer tracker

I want Tre Mitchell, the talented big man from UMass to come over but the player I REALLY want to see in a UConn jersey is Marcus Carr from Minnesota. This year when Bouknight was injured we were in an offensive slump because no one could take over the game but I can see Carr completely dominating on the offensive end. The Huskies are already a defensive powerhouse but if you throw in a volume scorer like Carr onto our team, I can see a Final Four run

Reaction Score
I think we are no longer options for CJ Felder and Marreon Jackson. Not sure how hard we were recruiting, hadn’t really heard much besides we reached out.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Probably Richmond. I feel like his upside is huge is he has the skill to help us where we need it the most.

Reaction Score
I mean Marcus Carr or maybe Tre is probably objectively the best player right now, but neither is realistic for us. So I'm putting Kadary Richmond.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Those who put Jabri Abdur-Rahim can you tell me a little bit about him?

Reaction Score
Anyone who puts a point guard is stupid... we have ONE (1) shooting guard who is a freshman. We need a shooting guard... not Kadary.

Reaction Score
I think it would be nice to add one of Tre Mitchell OR Yetna. Don’t think we need both. I think the other two scholarships need to be scoring guards/wings/shooters/anyone who can make a bucket.

Reaction Score
Anyone who puts a point guard is stupid... we have ONE (1) shooting guard who is a freshman. We need a shooting guard... not Kadary.
dude relax lol. it’s a message board.

anyways, in reality we have:
1 pg: diggins
2 cg: cole/gaffney
1 sg: hawkins

Reaction Score
We need guards, guards and guards. Get all the guards. We've proved it with our own team in years past. Baylor proved it again this year. Where would Cole and Gaff be on the Baylor depth chart?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Classic Reaction GIF

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
yetna. 'gamers' really make their presence felt at the college level.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I mean Marcus Carr or maybe Tre is probably objectively the best player right now, but neither is realistic for us.
Not doubting you because I have no info, but why do you think Tre is not realistic for us?

I mean, other than the risk of confusion with DaggerTreyTy if Polley returns...

Reaction Score
Not doubting you because I have no info, but why do you think Tre is not realistic for us?

He isn't transferring to play behind Sanogo. He's less of a 4 than Whaley is, and he was out of position there.

I assume the people thinking we stand a chance think Tre could be a 4 for us. (and they're also wrong). Just because he can shoot 3s a bit, doesn't make him a 4. Hurley prioritizes defense--he isn't defending the 4 well in the big east.

If we're getting a 4, I think it's probably Yetna. Though with Rese, Akok and potentially Johnson all playing there, it may not be a very good sell to a talented player.

Edit: Don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. The kid is unbelievably talented. He is probably an all-around better player than Sanogo because he can shoot it and make some face-up moves. I just don't see why he would come here when he could go almost anywhere in the country, many of them with little competition at his position. I'd be REALLY amped if he came here though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Give me Watts or Richmond
Yetna
Locke

That makes us a final four contender next season imo. We'd be talented and deep at every position. Aquire talent and let the cream rise to the top

Reaction Score
should have been able to vote for our top 3!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Lots of folks probably want to change their vote around now...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom