Which team(s) 'won' the draft? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which team(s) 'won' the draft?

Reaction Score
I think she has a really good chance of being rookie of the year with Maya taking the season off and a starting spot will probably be hers to lose.
There’s a lot of competition for that this year with a deep draft.

Reaction Score
I think people are sleeping on Jackie Young. If she can shoot the three consistently, at her size she’s just as good and more consistent than Durr. She has the size to be able to get to the rim and can play defense.
I think LV will be difficult to beat this year and with Stewart, Moore, and Taurasi out, there are major power vacuums in the league. LA will also be another team that could rise if they can find some consistent guard play.
Taurasi being out is news to me. I just think a lot of what Vegas is going to do this season goes through Aja Wilson first. I think it’s a lot of guards on the squad that can do the same things as her besides maybe rebound, I think she’ll be okay, but I won’t be surprised if she’s better than ok. I think LA and Conn are the teams to be now that Dee is out. LA: Gray, Beard Jones/Williams, Parker, Ogwumike - bench: Brown, Lavendar

Connecticut: Jaz Thomas, Williams, A. Thomas, Ogwumike, Jones- bench: Tuck, Anigwe

Both have deep benches

The other team to beat is the Mystics imo: Cloud, Toliver, Atkins(will be very good), Dells Donne, Sanders - bench: Hawkins, Powers, Hines-Allen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom