Which one of you was this? | The Boneyard

Which one of you was this?

Reaction Score
Saw this right before the start of the second half. Brilliant.

unnamed.png

Reaction Score
I met him at the Alumni meet up on Friday at the Ale House, he said he was walking around with the sign all weekend. Great UConn turnout this weekend in Charleston.

He asked people at all the tables but no one owned up to being the Chief. There was a guy in one of the timeout games that had a t-shirt on that said "Chief 00" on the back, could that have been the Chief?

Reaction Score
If that was actually @tzznandrew with the "dislike/frown face" t-shirt on national tv pointing to the camera, then I have to say, that is the absolute best troll job I've ever seen in my life. Even if it wasn't him. Never seen a troll go from internet forum to national television like that. There should be some kind of "troll of the year" award for that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If that was actually @tzznandrew with the "dislike/frown face" t-shirt on national tv pointing to the camera, then I have to say, that is the absolute best troll job I've ever seen in my life. Even if it wasn't him. Never seen a troll go from internet forum to national television like that. There should be some kind of "troll of the year" award for that.

It even made it to the MCBB instagram account. Program approved!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom