Which NBA Players This Year Impress You the Most? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Which NBA Players This Year Impress You the Most?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
First time watching Curry in a long time tonight.

. Sorry Ray...but this guy is the best shooter ever. I don’t even know how he does it. Form is different every time. Never on balance. Just chucks it up and hits it from anywhere.
His key is the quick release

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like watching Jokic. A better version of post knee injury Sabonis.

Reaction Score
Its a shame that Morant kid can't get televised. He's got to be one of the most exciting players in the League.

Reaction Score
It's fun seeing a guy like Randle take the next step. In his 7th season and many people figured he'd hit his ceiling and he takes a massive leap. I believe only LeBron, Giannis, and Jokic also lead their teams in points, rebounds, and assists. Guy plays super hard, leads the league in minutes (thanks, Thibs), and has turned into a great leader.

Luka is now tough to watch--SO much bitching.

Zion is far and away my #1. I love when completely unique players come into the league. Plays hard, doesn't complain, isn't a diva.

Jokic is a wizard.

Steph has long been underappreciated. Glad there's a renewed sense of his greatness.

Embiid is a complete monster under Doc.

Reaction Score
Curry and Doncic are far and away the best guys to watch in the league, IMO.

Zion and Jokic are my next two.

Reaction Score
Exactly, so you have no idea what its like watching the Yankees since Boone has taken over. Yankee let Girardi go, now they hired a puppet and micro manage.

I think it goes a little deeper than that - especially roster makeup. I thought Girardi got a raw deal, but that roster is not great.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I watched a few NBA games recently and my god everyone just chucks 3’s. It’s awful to watch.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I watched a few NBA games recently and my god everyone just chucks 3’s. It’s awful to watch.

I wouldn’t say awful, but there are too many 3s. The players are simply too good at them now, so the extra point is overcompensation. It should be perhaps a half point. Not sure how they do that, but it would improve the game.

I have been impressed with Bob “Time Lord” Williams. I always thought he had great physical skills, and he has really put it all together. He’s a terrific passer out of the post, and a really good rebounder and rim protector. Patience with him paid off.

Reaction Score
Seems that way.

Even Randle who is having an all-star year, chucks quite a few, though he makes quite a few.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hehe 'nba.' 3 1/2 quarters of cut the lawn, rearrange the sock drawer, quick trip to cumbys for a box of those orange donuts, some quiet time to contemplate existentialism, mebbe wash the truck windows, then back to the last ten (5?) minutes of the game to watch something that looks like competition.
welcome to the age of gambling and pro sports. boring.

Reaction Score
I wouldn’t say awful, but there are too many 3s. The players are simply too good at them now, so the extra point is overcompensation. It should be perhaps a half point. Not sure how they do that, but it would improve the game.

I have been impressed with Bob “Time Lord” Williams. I always thought he had great physical skills, and he has really put it all together. He’s a terrific passer out of the post, and a really good rebounder and rim protector. Patience with him paid off.

Has a lob ever been thrown that he wasn't able to convert? It's incredible. There have been passes that I thought were going ten rows into the stands that he manages to get.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Has a lob ever been thrown that he wasn't able to convert? It's incredible. There have been passes that I thought were going ten rows into the stands that he manages to get.

He’s becoming an impact player. He’s easy to root for. Really glad they didn’t give up on him. As others said about Randle developing, these kids come into the league so young, some patience is needed.

Reaction Score
I quit watching the nba for the past two years. The player that I was the most impressed with was Westbrook. He’s strong, physical, determined and can finish. He’s also not soft like Curry and others.

Reaction Score
I hate this take. The players have 6 months off in between seasons. Kyrie takes games off because he's literally just lazy and doesn't feel like playing. When fans pay $ to go to games, they expect to watch the guys they pay money to see. No one is paying $ to fund Kyrie's next flat earth mission.
October 11 -> December 22 = 6 months?

Reaction Score

I had lost hope with him 1/3 of the way into this season, and was unbelievably peeved with Ainge for yet another mid-first round. I still don't think he's very good at them... but Williams has looked like he could end up an effecient 12/8/4 guy next year if he puts his mind to it. Very surprised

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom