Which has been more nerve wracking? | The Boneyard

Which has been more nerve wracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Waiting to hear where AD was going over the summer or this conference realignment.

For me its a no brainer: the realignment.

Reaction Score
I had pretty much given up on AD, so I didn't worry too much....Then I cam home one day and saw the wonderful news!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I had pretty much given up on AD, so I didn't worry too much....Then I cam home one day and saw the wonderful news!!!!
Can lightening strike twice in one year? Maybe I ought to lay off the forums for a day.

Reaction Score
We should switch to a different forum. We will be accepted to the ACC that day and then the basketball only schools from the big east can take over this board.

Reaction Score
I love watching these "big time" companies eat their young. Hilarious. It's all about football. The second UConn gets blown off by the Big Ten (has it happened yet...not following closely at all), they join the ACC. To bad. The only thing good about this is getting a couple of shots at Duke and Carolina every year. ACC football is like D2 compared to Pac, Big, and SEC.

Reaction Score
I love watching these "big time" companies eat their young. Hilarious. It's all about football. The second UConn gets blown off by the Big Ten (has it happened yet...not following closely at all), they join the ACC. To bad. The only thing good about this is getting a couple of shoots at Duke and Carolina every year. ACC football is like D2 compared to Pac, Big, and SEC.
"
" ACC football is like D2 compared to Pac, Big, and SEC"
The sad thing it is still better than BE football.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Can lightening strike twice in one year? Maybe I ought to lay off the forums for a day.

How about 4 or 5 times...

-MSG 5 in 5
-NCAA Champs
-Daniels commits out of nowhere
-Drummond commits
-UConn lands on it's feet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors