• Poll closed .
Reaction Score
SCar vs 16 => UNC/MichSt ==> Indi/Okla/FGCU/Fair @ Albany
Iowa vs 16 => WVa/Prin ==> KSt/Col/Drake/Port @ Albany
USC vs 16 => Kan/Mich ==> VT/Bay/Van/Colu/Marsh @ Portland
Tex vs 16 => Ala/FSU ==> Gonz/Utah/SDakSt/Irvine @ Portland

Reaction Score
Texas.
1. Cannot see a team that has beaten Stanford twice going out first.
2. Iowa is the story of the tournament and of WCBB, cannot see them exiting early.
3. South Carolina is deep and have shown an ability to beat good teams without their A game.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Iowa has brutal Sweet 16/Elite 8 matchups, I don't think they match up particularly well with Colorado and KState is a crapshoot meeting them for the 3rd time. They're my pick to lose 1st, though it's never smart to bet against Caitlin Clark.

South Carolina has the toughest second round game but the clearest path to the Final Four. I don't think they'll lose to UNC at home so I wouldn't pick them.

USC has a pretty favorable bracket but I think they're the weakest squad of the 4. I don't expect them to make the Final Four, but wouldn't be shocked if they do.

I think Texas has a tough potential Sweet 16 matchup vs. Utah. I could see Pili going off on them. Haven't seen enough of Gonzaga to make a conclusion but every year they seem well coached. I think it's a 50/50 shot if they can beat Stanford/NC State in the Elite 8, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one of Tennessee/Iowa State/Maryland there. All 3 have Cinderella potential and could give Texas a great game.

All that being said, there's so much uncertainty this year aside from South Carolina being the top dog, so I'll make a bold prediction that SC is the only #1 seed to make it to Cleveland and the other 3 fall in regionals.

Reaction Score
All that being said, there's so much uncertainty this year aside from South Carolina being the top dog, so I'll make a bold prediction that SC is the only #1 seed to make it to Cleveland and the other 3 fall in regionals.
My bracket includes Final four with a # 1, 2 #2 and a #3, named South Carolina, Stanford, UCLA & UCONN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom