Where's that mouthy UVA fan? | The Boneyard

Where's that mouthy UVA fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I imagine that he's crying into his beanie right now.

Reaction Score
I'm not smart enough to find the thread but where's the jacka^ss who said UVA would run us out of the Garden if we met on Sunday?

I knew someone like you would start a thread like this . That UV fan was out of line trying to rain on our parade. Had/she waited 2-3 hours, he/she would have avoided this embarasssment. What a pathetic retard!

Reaction Score
UVA_Motivator_2011.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I knew someone like you would start a thread like this . That UV fan was out of line trying to rain on our parade. Had/she waited 2-3 hours, he/she would have avoided this embarasssment. What a pathetic !

Someone like me?

Reaction Score
His mom told him it was bed time.

He is too busy playing Doom under his covers

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
they actually wear orange and do a "let's go Orange cheer"

I'm like, screw VA, let's go MSU

being in the Garden, that was kinda freaky

but they're chicks are all freaking smoking

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Let him stew. His team as well as his team's holier-than-thou conference are now roadkill in this tourney.

Reaction Score
They've got another run in them by the time 2050 rolls around.

Reaction Score
They've got another run in them by the time 2050 rolls around.

Good Luck to UConn. There was one point at the end of our game where the Michigan State player fouled, and it wasn't called. called. I wish we had Jim Boeheim thrown out of the game, but Tony Bennett is too classy. There was no margin for error, and UVA made a couple. The Game did not come to that. Michigan State had to make 3 Ths in the last 20 sec. Good Luck to UConn with Michigan State!

Reaction Score
Painting himself in lipstick and fruitcupping himself in grandma's basement, think Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Reaction Score
Good Luck to UConn. There was one point at the end of our game where the Michigan State player fouled, and it wasn't called. called. I wish we had Jim Boeheim thrown out of the game, but Tony Bennett is too classy. There was no margin for error, and UVA made a couple. The Game did not come to that. Michigan State had to make 3 Ths in the last 20 sec. Good Luck to UConn with Michigan State!

If you're talking about that in bounds play that was a TOTAL FLOP BY UVA, look at how he falls back. I am so sick of cbb players trying to get a cheap call by falling back and thinking the ref will call that. Jordan Morgan of Michigan did that and it was stupid. Let players play.

Reaction Score
If you're talking about that in bounds play that was a TOTAL FLOP BY UVA, look at how he falls back. I am so sick of cbb players trying to get a cheap call by falling back and thinking the ref will call that. Jordan Morgan of Michigan did that and it was stupid. Let players play.

Jordan Morgan was the wrong call………..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc