Just wondering how everyone feels...

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Voted Big 10 expect ACC though

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Being a realist, the ACC gets my vote. I would be shocked if we wind up in the Big 10/12 or whatever they will call themselves.

Reaction Score
I voted for the Big East, because... it's not where I think we'll go, but where I want us to be. I want the Big East to stay alive. That seems unlikely, but it's better than anything else. I think we'll be in the ACC, but I don't want that.

Also, I don't think it would take many teams for it to stay together. If we added 1 good Big 12 football team with TCU joining, that would be 16 basketball and the same number of football as before with roughly the same level of quality. Probably better quality.

If more teams leave the Big East, then yeah, staying doesn't seem appealing. But my dream situation is one where no more teams leave.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I voted for the Big East, because... it's not where I think we'll go, but where I want us to be. I want the Big East to stay alive. That seems unlikely, but it's better than anything else. I think we'll be in the ACC, but I don't want that.

Also, I don't think it would take many teams for it to stay together. If we added 1 good Big 12 football team with TCU joining, that would be 16 basketball and the same number of football as before with roughly the same level of quality. Probably better quality.

If more teams leave the Big East, then yeah, staying doesn't seem appealing. But my dream situation is one where no more teams leave.
If I could choose the Big East from 20 years ago, I'd go with that, but that ship has sailed.

Reaction Score
I'm just trying to figure out if people "want" to end up in the ACC just because we probably will end up in the ACC.

Reaction Score
I voted with Leebo. I think that the ACC won't be a good fit for us, but realistically I can see why so many people want it. In my opinion we add more to that league (ACC) in basketball than we got from it. Without Pitt, 'Cuse or us it's very mediocre.

Reaction Score
I voted ACC cause any location with atlantic and coast is where I want to be. I don't particularly like some of the members who hang out on the beach however that makes watchin' JC and the pups kickin' sand up their upturned noses infinitely more enjoyable & frequent.

Reaction Score
I'm rooting for the B1G to randomly announce they have invited UCONN and that it has been accepted, However I would be more than happy with the ACC.

Although we probably won't be playing teams in either conference until 2014 with what appears to be happening with cuse and pitt

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I want the BET is NYC @ MSG every year

is that axing too much?

Reaction Score
I want the BET is NYC @ MSG every year

is that axing too much?

I don't think its asking too much at all. Personally I would be happy with any type of configuration that had UCONN playing its conference tournament in the garden. Its really the only thing I care about.

Reaction Score
I dont wanna have to watch us play Wisconsin, Northwestern, Penn State, Iowa, Even Michigan state. All are painful to watch play

Reaction Score
I want to turn the clock back a month to when we were celebrating the commitment of Andre Drummond instead of lamenting over the death of the Big East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom