Where will our international players be spending their brief holidays this week? | The Boneyard

Where will our international players be spending their brief holidays this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think I heard Caroline say she was inviting Aaliyah (and Amari) to her home and Lou said in a pre-game presser that her parents were in town for a couple weeks.

Are any traveling back home for a very short visit?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Somewhere I read that they have to be back on Sunday...trying to foresee any weather
issues delaying them...assuming they could get home late Dec.21 after the Seton Hall game that
would leave them 3 days before having to come back. Not at all sure that any of the international players will go home.
I just hope that wherever they are it is with extended family....which would certainly include teammates and their families.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Meg and Alan announced that 2 of the international players would be going home, and they were leaving after the Seton Hall game. Also, Aaliyah said she was going home via her zoom interview. The players have to report back to Storrs on Sunday, Dec 25th.

Reaction Score
Nika said, in an interview with Maria, she isn't going home but spending the holiday with her Croatian friends in the city (not sure if that meant NYC or Hartford). Surprised she isn't spending it with Hana, but perhaps they have a longer break so she is able to get home.

As mentioned Aaliyah is going to Carolines and Lou, I believe said she will be with family in n New Jersey. So if two are going home that would leave Dorka and Ines. Hopefully their flights will not be canceled/delayed on either end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom