where was susan the past week | The Boneyard

where was susan the past week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
a buddy told me she did atleast 2 different apperances around the state the past couple days. the reason i ask was its been said 11 presidents were at nbe meetings and no alla greed to whats going on.

did we just say and not show up?????

the c7 are splitting, they were all there to thump chest. its very possible we are not even interested in the ending of all this.

the reason the hartofrd for 1 year stuff is getting play is becuase this fall ruty and lville will still be here with uconn, temple and cincy so the feeling is thats enoguh for 1 last ok tney and that its enough fouconn fans to show up with interest vs any other city. i would argue memphis or nola would be the legit site to do it at future wise but while i hate hartford i can see the reason here....

this just all reeks that were gone also and just making 1 last lap in the faces of the new guys having our fun. i would rather go out being th nice guy. were the ultimate bottom to the top story, show others what to aim for.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Can someone translate HFD's latest conspiracy theory? Please, Dan. I implore you. If you are not going to run a grammar check, then at least - have someone else - re-read for clarity!!!

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
a buddy told me she did atleast 2 different apperances around the state the past couple days. the reason i ask was its been said 11 presidents were at nbe meetings and no alla greed to whats going on.

the c7 are splitting, they were all there to thump chest. its very possible we are not even interested in the ending of all this.

the reason the hartofrd for 1 year stuff is getting play is becuase this fall ruty and lville will still be here with uconn, temple and cincy so the feeling is thats enoguh for 1 last ok tney and that its enough fouconn fans to show up with interest vs any other city. i would argue memphis or nola would be the legit site to do it at future wise but while i hate hartford i can see the reason here....

this just all reeks that were gone also and just making 1 last lap in the faces of the new guys having our fun. i would rather go out being th nice guy. were the ultimate bottom to the top story, show others what to aim for.

1. You have heard of this invention called the airplane, correct?! It makes it possible to be in both Connecticut and Atlanta within the same week!:p

2. Herbst's Chief of Staff is the 'conference affiliation' expert for UConn. I am sure that they have been granted full power by Herbst in terms of conference leadership.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Herbst was in the ATL on Friday I believe.

Reaction Score
Herbst and Manuel were both in Atlanta getting our piece of the pie.

Reaction Score
2) sending the office secretary is a insult just as much as not being the 1 to show up. kinda getting that feeling were 2 feet out the door with our pocket book hooked on the knob.

Rachael Rubin = "office secretary"??? She'd cut your heart out and make sufrite for lunch and not think twice about it. Do your research before making assinine comments.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
1. You have heard of this invention called the airplane, correct?! It makes it possible to be in both Connecticut and Atlanta within the same week!:p

Of what contraption do you speak? One cannot travel from Georgia to New England at such a rapid pace. Ms. Herbst must be made of wood...and float...and is therefore A WITCH!!!!

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Oh, I don't know, Dan. I worked in higher ed for a number of years, and there is no shortage of women in upper management/administration that you do NOT want to be dismissive or condescending to. Not only are they every bit as capable of "cutting your heart out" as a man, but, some of the ones I've known would enjoy it more. They're tough.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
She went to Suffolk law...I know a lot of Suffolk law alumns. But she's a few years before my time. Thought maybe I could develop a connection and become a Twitter CR hero with my own source.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Can someone translate HFD's latest conspiracy theory? Please, Dan. I implore you. If you are not going to run a grammar check, then at least - have someone else - re-read for clarity!!!
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Um, sure. He says that, uh..well he's talking about, Herbst and uh...ah hell I got nothing.

Reaction Score

She's been in Novel places working to dissappoint us in Novel ways that we could never see coming.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score

Sorry, you have to buy the 'HFD Conference Expansion Decoder Ring'. Please send a money order for $29.95 + $499 for s/h to:

HuskyFanDan Conference Decoder Ring, LLC
666 CrazyAsAShitHouseRat Road
Herbstville, CT 06666

Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I think you are on to something HFD, with regards to the new conf. Tourney next year being at the XL, and it actually being a swan song farewell with RU and Louisville. After that, any tourney would be a NGAFF tournament at a DGAS location. It'll be one and done for us too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom