Where was Azura? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where was Azura?

Reaction Score
I think Camara's bright red dress overshadowed anyone else on the bench. :p
I couldn't tell if that dress was black or white---didn't over power me--My curved screen 70 in. Plasma is black and white--I hate those new fangled color fangdangles. A great black and white picture---is noir---at least the guy on TCM says so!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That sucks. But it would be the final 4 only, I would think
They can walk to Storrs and get a cheap ride to Bridgeport. I think they will pay their own way to Dallas. I expect to see them there.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the pre-game huddle, Z is on the left, dressed in black with a grey sweater. Her attire blends in, unlike Batouly's red dress.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Batouly has a nice wardrobe. This was at a prior game.

AP_16311728859659-XL.jpg

Reaction Score
Stupid question: how many years of eligibility does BC have?

Also how good is she? Anyone to compare her too?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stupid question: how many years of eligibility does BC have?

Also how good is she? Anyone to compare her too?
Batouly played 1 year at Kentucky. She has 3 years of eligibility left.

She's a rugged PF, not a huge scorer. Maybe a bit like Will Crockett, if you remember her. She started the last half of her freshman season for Kentucky and played well against South Carolina. HoopGurlz rated her 53 overall and the 9th post. ASGR rated her the 2nd PF.

Reaction Score
They can walk to Storrs and get a cheap ride to Bridgeport. I think they will pay their own way to Dallas. I expect to see them there.

Only if UConn makes it to Dallas :)

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I think Batouly will surprise everyone and give the team a physical post presence they need.
I'm here trying to figure out exactly why does UCONN "NEED" a physical post presence?
Who this year have out performed our two starting post players, though undersized?

If anything the formula of quick athletic, versatile forwards have been a nightmare for all opponents so far this season, and I really do like this formula.. Gabby's quickness especially, have more than made up for those teams thinking they can pound the ball inside against UCONN.. And Napheesa have held her own as well..

Reaction Score
I'm here trying to figure out exactly why does UCONN "NEED" a physical post presence?
Who this year have out performed our two starting post players, though undersized?

If anything the formula of quick athletic, versatile forwards have been a nightmare for all opponents so far this season, and I really do like this formula.. Gabby's quickness especially, have more than made up for those teams thinking they can pound the ball inside against UCONN.. And Napheesa have held her own as well..

They were out rebounded in 3 games Maryland, Texas, and Baylor. FSU was even in rebounds. When there was foul trouble, they gave up a lot of uncontested shots in the paint. Sure, they can win with just perimeter players, however they would not have any close games next year with a good post player.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watched yesterday's game from my hospital bed so I may have been a bit loopy but I didn't see Azura Stevens on the bench. I saw Batuoly Camara ina bright red dress, but no Azura. Am I wrong? @HuskyNan can you get to the bottom of this?
Get well! We want you back in game shape soon!

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Can they travel for the tournament?
According to NCAA Regs, the school can't pay for their travel as Transfer students and they cannot travel with the team, but they can pay their own way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom