Where was Azura? | The Boneyard

Where was Azura?

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
I watched yesterday's game from my hospital bed so I may have been a bit loopy but I didn't see Azura Stevens on the bench. I saw Batuoly Camara ina bright red dress, but no Azura. Am I wrong? @HuskyNan can you get to the bottom of this?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
She was next to Camara, but she doesn't do as much standing and cheering and as Camara. I didn't see her at first either but she was there.

Reaction Score
I watched yesterday's game from my hospital bed so I may have been a bit loopy but I didn't see Azura Stevens on the bench. I saw Batuoly Camara ina bright red dress, but no Azura. Am I wrong? @HuskyNan can you get to the bottom of this?
Whoa! You okay? Sending healing thoughts your way....

She and Batouly actually caught the balls and redistributed them during the halftime warmup.

BTW, Batouly looks like she really, really got fit!

Reaction Score

She and Batouly actually caught the balls and redistributed them during the halftime warmup.

I think Batouly will surprise everyone and give the team a physical post presence they need.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score

TY @bags27 , spent 7 days in the hospital with a perforated stomach. I just didn't see her, I was kind of in and out yesterday.

Reaction Score
TY @bags27 , spent 7 days in the hospital with a perforated stomach. I just didn't see her, I was kind of in and out yesterday.
Really sorry. Your Buckeyes took care of business today, and hope you're up and around quickly!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hey man, get well soon. All good thoughts to you.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Nice way of saying Batouly looks good in red.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Has anyone else noticed how dignified and distinguished Azura always looks when she is sitting on the bench or standing near it?

She has the bearing of someone who is a 35-year-old middle school principal, not a 20-year-old college student. It's very impressive, at least to me.

Reaction Score
Has anyone else noticed how dignified and distinguished Azura always looks when she is sitting on the bench or standing near it?

She has the bearing of someone who is a 35-year-old middle school principal, not a 20-year-old college student. It's very impressive, at least to me.

I thought the same thing. She looks so poised. She's going to be amazing here.

Reaction Score
I think Batouly will surprise everyone and give the team a physical post presence they need.

I think she'll also provide leadership and great positivity to the team, be it on the floor or from the bench.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
wheres_azura.jpg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

Well...could be. I think you could say that about Batouly as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom