Where to watch tonights game now that Mets were rained out? | The Boneyard

Where to watch tonights game now that Mets were rained out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They now have a day/night doubleheader with the 7:10 PM game televised by SNY. Any other options besides the computer?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's on brighthouse sports, which I don't think anyone can get besides their subscribers.

It's also on Gameplan so bars that subscribe to that would get the game.

Reaction Score
If they show the Mets over UConn (I know...contractual obligations) they ought to be bitch slapped. ( How do you actually bitch slap a network?)....but I digress.

Computer, hopefully, is an option.

Reaction Score
There's a posibility that they put the Mets game on WPIX, no? Kind of like when the Yanks are on MY-9.

U

UConn9604

AT&T U-Verse in the Hartford area has a second SNY HD channel (1704 is the regular, 1705 is the alternate). I hope and expect that the game will be on the alternate channel (and I'd be really impressed if they dumped the Mets there).

Reaction Score
AT&T U-Verse in the Hartford area has a second SNY HD channel (1704 is the regular, 1705 is the alternate). I hope and expect that the game will be on the alternate channel (and I'd be really impressed if they dumped the Mets there).
Good to know, I have U-Verse too.

Reaction Score
Would have to think if it is not on SNY, a bar will carry it. Just give one a call. Most have gameplan. I am going with ESPN 3, last year, the feed quality was horrid. But it has improved tremendously.

Reaction Score
Per Dez the game will be shown live on SNY in the Hartford-New Haven DMA. Fairfield County will be stuck with the Mets since it's the NYC DMA. DirectTV customers will be getting the Mets Game as well.

Reaction Score
Per Dez the game will be shown live on SNY in the Hartford-New Haven DMA. Fairfield County will be stuck with the Mets since it's the NYC DMA. DirectTV customers will be getting the Mets Game as well.

That's garbage for Fairfield County UCONN fans.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Also garbage for Directv subscribers :)

Reaction Score
They now have a day/night doubleheader with the 7:10 PM game televised by SNY. Any other options besides the computer?
Right now just Game Plan, that I'm aware of. I'm hoping the "blackout" is lifted for NY/Fairfiled County on ESPN3.

Does any one know if they blackout Game Plan games when the team plays on local TV? Now I'm praying for sever rain/thunder storms in Queens.

Reaction Score
Agreed.

I am pretty sure all of us have access to ESPN 3 now, though. Or are there still some companies that don't have it?

Cablevision doesn't have it so in Fairfield County I am double screwed. Damnit. So much for building that fanbase down here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Cablevision doesn't have it so in Fairfield County I am double screwed. Damnit. So much for building that fanbase down here.

It's UConn's fault that ESPN and Cablevision don't have an agreement for ESPN3? There must be some places with Gameplan down there.

Reaction Score

It's pretty easy to get espn3 even if you have cablevision. All you need to do is set up an AT&T email account (takes two minutes) and then select AT&T as your service provider from the dropdown menu on espn3. Then you just have to login to your new AT&T account on espn3, and you should be all set.

Now I don't know if the game will be blacked out tonight on espn3, which would really suck.

Reaction Score
It's UConn's fault that ESPN and Cablevision don't have an agreement for ESPN3? There must be some places with Gameplan down there.

Who says I was blaming them? Cablevision is historically known for being cheapskates, they also don't pay for HBO Go and a bunch of other "extras".

Reaction Score
It's pretty easy to get espn3 even if you have cablevision. All you need to do is set up an AT&T email account (takes two minutes) and then select AT&T as your service provider from the dropdown menu on espn3. Then you just have to login to your new AT&T account on espn3, and you should be all set.

Now I don't know if the game will be blacked out tonight on espn3, which would really suck.

Great idea, unfortunately I don't have anything with them, landline or wireless. My mobile is with Sprint, company-paid and I never see the bill and my "landline" is with Cablevision as well. I'm going to stop by Bobby Vs in downtown Stamford, I think they have Gameplan.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who says I was blaming them? Cablevision is historically known for being cheapskates, they also don't pay for HBO Go and a bunch of other "extras".

Sorry, 'so much for building the fanbase', I thought you meant that it was some kind of problem on UConn's end.

Reaction Score
Good news for those with Game Plan, they are currently showing the SU - Toledo game on both Game Plan and SNY, so doesn't appear they will black out local games.

Reaction Score
If you leave now you might make it to Buffalo in the 1st quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom