Where ND's stats are better than UConn's | The Boneyard

Where ND's stats are better than UConn's

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
ND has been much healthier than UConn this year. The top 9 ND players (with Wright as #9) have missed 7 games all year while UConn's 9 have missed 36 and the number will keep growing with Morgan and Kaleena out. Just another stat you'll never see in DavidInNaples one-sided collection.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
ND has been much healthier than UConn this year. The top 9 ND players (with Wright as #9) have missed 7 games all year while UConn's 9 have missed 36 and the number will keep growing with Morgan and Kaleena out. Just another stat you'll never see in DavidInNaples one-sided collection.
You can't really trust people from Florida. People who don't live through the snow and ice and cold. :cool:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

We are doomed, Bill.

Things are looking up, though. At least for you.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
I'm really ashamed. I compiled these stats BEFORE yesterday's games when UConn had played 28 games and ND 27. Since I did not put it on the BoneYard until after yesterday's game, the UConn number of missed games should read 38.

Reaction Score
I'm really ashamed. I compiled these stats BEFORE yesterday's games when UConn had played 28 games and ND 27. Since I did not put it on the BoneYard until after yesterday's game, the UConn number of missed games should read 38.
That means our players that were injured should be mroe rested ?
Dudn't realize but ND has had 16 games allowing 60 or more points andof those there were 6 over 70 points. Uconn has had 4 teams score 60 or more none over 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom