Where is the schedule?! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where is the schedule?!

Reaction Score
Because people spend thousands on season tickets and don’t know dates, time, or location.
Also why do you need a formal schedule to know that we’re going to be playing at 2 pm on super bowl Sunday, and 9 o’clock every other Thursday night ?

Reaction Score
Because that delay is reeeaalllyy going to put a wrench in your plans..
Maybe not me and others on this board. But I know a lot of people who dropped football and/or basketball over the years because they don't know times, location, etc.

Reaction Score
Also why do you need a formal schedule to know that we’re going to be playing at 2 pm on super bowl Sunday, and 9 o’clock every other Thursday night ?

You can't conceive of having other things in your personal schedule that would determine which games are options or not?

I have an unusual situation in that I'm only in the country for 9 days of the season, so it really matters which days and times and places the games are in that stretch.

But even if not everyone has the same reason for caring as me, I can imagine other reasons.

Reaction Score
Who cares when the schedule gets released. Not sure why everyone made a huge deal about it

I have to book flights and determine which relatives have a place for me to stay.

Apparently, your life is much simpler. How fortunate you are. :rolleyes:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Narrator: Once the schedule was released, The Boneyard immediately commenced griping about it.
The griping doesn't change, just the subject matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom