Where is Sierra Calhoun? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Where is Sierra Calhoun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TroyHouse66

Icebear
<<I believe Sierra Leone is near Liberia, Guinea and the Ivory Coast.>>

I could see where recruiting a whole country might be immensely helpful with a University's recruiting budget.
How tall are the Leones, as a people?
(Would the NCAA allow us to split the costs with KOllie? We could offer him sort of a volume discount. If he ordered a minimum of 40 ft of players, we could give him 3 seven-foot centers and nineteen feet of guards and wings.)

T

TroyHouse66

Icebear
<<I believe Sierra Leone is near Liberia, Guinea and the Ivory Coast.>>

Aren't those the people who export old, Italian, cowboy movies?
Would we need to clear this through Clint Eastwood?

Reaction Score
A player can't get another year unless the reason was an injury. Further, having played 13 of 30 games, i.e. 43.3% o the games, is way too much to even get a medical hardship waiver (commonly referred to by some as a medical redshirt). The limit for that is 30%.
If she left school in January and Transferred.She could be eligible then.I am not sure but it could be December right after finals.

Reaction Score
If she left school in January and Transferred.She could be eligible then.I am not sure but it could be December right after finals.

Yes, IF she had left Duke in January and transferred at that time, she would then have been eligible at her new school right after December finals. But she wouldn't get an extra year back. The 13 games she played last year would use up a season of eligibility, and the games she played this year would use up another season of eligibility. However, a player does not normally become eligible until after she has been enrolled for a full year at her new school.

Reaction Score
I was just making you aware of the rules. I'm certainly didn't mean to imply you had done all of those things - my apologies.[/QUOTE]
Most of what you referred to was within the reply to my comment. Thank you for easing my concerns about being ultra specific in wording. Again---having played , in the old field house, and coached and been a fan way too many years---Ball hog isn't something I considered calling names--if I said --she is a fat, slow, non starter--that's insulting and calling names. To me saying someone is a volume shooter is akin to ball hog. It's a bit of dicing words. I'll work on it.. But don't stray too far from me, I'll probably need further course corrections.

Reaction Score
Most of what you referred to was within the reply to my comment. Thank you for easing my concerns about being ultra specific in wording. Again---having played , in the old field house, and coached and been a fan way too many years---Ball hog isn't something I considered calling names--if I said --she is a fat, slow, non starter--that's insulting and calling names. To me saying someone is a volume shooter is akin to ball hog. It's a bit of dicing words. I'll work on it.. But don't stray too far from me, I'll probably need further course corrections.
No worries. On this board there is no higher compliment than "ballhog" (one word).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom